GDT: ECQF #7 - 5/13/2013 | Rangers @ Capitals | 8:00 PM - MSG, NBCSN, TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

varanger94

Jan 11, 2011
I guess Ovi took extra Steroids tonight. Gets away with murder and always will. He's going to seriously hirt someone with his late hits.

Pound Green. He hates to be hit. He'll retaliate.

Crazed Beaver

Jul 3, 2012
Swamp
We need more nastiness on d. Del zotto more focused on avoiding incoming hit then Taking that extra little time to make clean pass.

Our guys taking a physical beating and wash is softer than any other eastern playoff team. We have pieces to get the right adds via trade. Team is playing hard with heart right now but paying a price. We needed clowe for this very reason.

Blueshirt Believer

Feb 28, 2012
Well, biggest issue with the Rangers this game are the breakouts. Caps are taking a page from Devils last year. They are outnumbering us along the wall. Rangers need to start moving the puck more up the middle of the ice and catch Caps stacking the boards.

Who am I kidding? Torts will just keep telling the Rangers to throw pucks along the wall and get pinned in their end. Hank will bail them out...

JCrusher*

Apr 16, 2012
I'm critical of Kreider, because he's a Jerry York facilitated hockey IQ disaster that was propped up as a prodigal son by the fanbase.
well to be fair he was a major reason we got out of the first round last year. The kid is a rookie he is still learning. BUT the kid has majr skills and once he puts it all together he is gonna be a good player. Next year will be a bg year i feel for him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad