GDT: ECQF #7 - 5/13/2013 | Rangers @ Capitals | 8:00 PM - MSG, NBCSN, TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synergy27

F-A-C-G-C-E
Apr 27, 2004
Washington, D.C.
question for the board. Serious question.

At what point do we start giving the Caps credit for keeping our big guns quiet in the same sense that we take credit for keeping their big guns quiet?

Seems to be a different side to the same coin.

Valid question, but we all know that the Caps D is not very good. Nash has not played well, but he's had a few chances anyway.

*Bob Richards*

Going to gnaw my bottom lip off by nights end.

Get in line, ladies....

Punxrocknyc19*

I hope Selanne plays for one more year. i always enjoy watching him play...

Svenhart2008

Jan 22, 2009
Jacksonville, FL
2nd periods have been bad for us this series.

gave up two goals in the second period in game 1.

gave up the tying goal in game five.

If we can get out of the second with the lead in tact, i actually feel pretty good about winning this.

NCRanger

Bettman's Enemy
Feb 4, 2007
Charlotte, NC
Valid question, but we all know that the Caps D is not very good. Nash has not played well, but he's had a few chances anyway.

The Caps D is better than they're given credit for. The only real weak link back there should be Olesky, but even he doesn't seem all that bad.

Part of the problem is that whoever it is on the Rangers just doesn't make a play. Everyone seems like they have to think about it, giving the Caps a second to cover the open Rangers. I think some of it is the Rangers inability to be able to just make plays.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
I'm critical of Kreider, because he's a Jerry York facilitated hockey IQ disaster that was propped up as a prodigal son by the fanbase.

goalsequalvictory

Apr 28, 2013
Almost seems like Torts has two different game plans, the agressive home one, and the 5 on 5 PK for the road. Not a terrible road period, but play that way for the last two and you're relying on Hank to be god to win(which he can do, but it's no gaurentee).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad