GDT: ECQF #6 - 5/12/2013 | Capitals @ Rangers | 4:30 PM - MSG, CNBC, TSN (Titanic Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

5 4 Fighting

Registered snoozer
Feb 13, 2013
Bk all day
In Kershaw's world players never improve. Because John Moore didn't get consistent PP time on the Blue Jackets, he's always going to suck. He played well on the Rangers and got his shots on net. He can handle the puck. He seems like a good enough passer. I guess the decisions by the Columbus coach are synonymous with the players' values. So Girardi and Boyle must be ****ing Power Play wizards. Seriously, going by a decision of a coach prone to error is a dubious logic.

Then you have Stralman who hasn't played in Columbus in like 2 years. I guess he's still the same guy.

The only time players do change in your view is when they get worse. Richards is a shell of himself. Using your logic that players don't change, Richards is a Conn Smythe player and a 2 time 90 point scorer.

Oh and Callahan scores garbage goals? I guess that's a bad thing. Someone should tell Holmstrom. Callahan also has an above average shot.

Spot on 100%. But wait before he starts bringing in CORSI and all those other advanced stats that shows Patrick Kane is the best player in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad