GDT: ECQF #6 - 5/12/2013 | Capitals @ Rangers | 4:30 PM - MSG, CNBC, TSN (Titanic Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
John Moore couldn't even find consistent PP time on the freaking Columbus Blue Jackets.

Stralman was an incompetent and inconsistent PPQB on the Blue Jackets as well. They bought him in from Toronto via Calgary a few yrs back to run the PP. It was a fail.

MDZ was a good PP player his first month of the season, but has really tailed off. Lack of confidence.

Callahan is good in front of the net, but his goals are greasy garbage goals. He would not be top PP unit on elite teams.

Richards is a shell of himself.

Nash is good, but not the guy to lead the PP.

In Kershaw's world players never improve. Because John Moore didn't get consistent PP time on the Blue Jackets, he's always going to suck. He played well on the Rangers and got his shots on net. He can handle the puck. He seems like a good enough passer. I guess the decisions by the Columbus coach are synonymous with the players' values. So Girardi and Boyle must be ****ing Power Play wizards. Seriously, going by a decision of a coach prone to error is a dubious logic.

Then you have Stralman who hasn't played in Columbus in like 2 years. I guess he's still the same guy.

The only time players do change in your view is when they get worse. Richards is a shell of himself. Using your logic that players don't change, Richards is a Conn Smythe player and a 2 time 90 point scorer.

Oh and Callahan scores garbage goals? I guess that's a bad thing. Someone should tell Holmstrom. Callahan also has an above average shot.

Glennsoe

Horndog
Jan 7, 2011
the caps 3rd line is dangerous as hell...

why can't the refs see that most caps players hits our guys with theire back and lifts theire elbow every *** time ?

Panfork

Pacioretty Hater
Feb 1, 2010
NY
I don't know how ANYBODY is complaining and arguing in this thread right now. My eyes have not been able to move away from the TV.

rholt168

Hen-rik!
Mar 30, 2009
Stepan should have shot that on the 3 on 1. And I thoroughly enjoyed Boyle skating like it was leisurely skate through the park.

Kershaw

Wow team is looking great...?

What is this sorcery!

Don't let foot off the pedal, still 22 minutes to go.

JESSEWENEEDTOCOOK

Oct 8, 2010
Rangers are dominating the puck possession game and have actually been generating good chances the past few minutes.

Dorsett, by the way, has had a tremendous game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad