ECQF: (2) Pittsburgh Penguins vs. (3) Philadelphia Flyers | Pittsburgh Leads Series 3-2

who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
I agree on that. I blame officiating for the series being trash, not for the Flyers being down. It just has been 3 blowouts. Not entertaining at all, and the games haven't had any stretch of even strength play longer than what, 10 minutes?

I just don't get how they let go an obvious penatly like Schultz hook on Konecny or Couts punching Letang in the face. But then Call that Hagelin slash and that Rust "trip". Not consistent at all. Very confusing for the players I bet.

Reactions: BHD

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne
I just don't get how they let go an obvious penatly like Schultz hook on Konecny or Couts punching Letang in the face. But then Call that Hagelin slash and that Rust "trip". Not consistent at all. Very confusing for the players I bet.

Yeah. Or the Giroux stick slash-never liked the calls where a stick is just dropped rather than broken, like there were far more vicious slashes that made contact with the body, and you call Giroux because Crosby's stick falls out of his hand?

Growing up you're taught to tie up sticks, that's legal. Never got how you could get a slashing call for hitting a stick.

It just makes for bad games. A team can go up 2 and turn that to 4 very quickly in these games.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
Game 1. Played for xtremlty bad the first goal... didn't challenge and stayed to much in net. Didn't battle enough to see the puck. Murray in the other hand kept Pittsburgh in the game till Elliott being Elliott!

And the Pens could be the Pens. They do this alot in the playoffs.

deepelemblues

May 25, 2016
Pittsburgh
Look at the game again.... you will see that Elliott was not at his best. If you can't see it i can't help!

a goalie playing badly does not mean all or any goals scored against him are "fluke goals"

fluke goals are goals that ordinarily would not be scored no matter how well or how badly the goalie is playing

a goalie playing badly and getting hammered is hardly out of the ordinary

BRUINS since 1995

May 10, 2010
Au pays de la neige
a goalie playing badly does not mean all or any goals scored against him are "fluke goals"

fluke goals are goals that ordinarily would not be scored no matter how well or how badly the goalie is playing

a goalie playing badly and getting hammered is hardly out of the ordinary
You are right. That is what i meant. Language barrior. Thanks for your precision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad