Post-Game Talk: ECF Game 4 - Celtics (1) vs Heat (3) - Heat win Game 4 112-109

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
Tyler Herro is killing this team man.
Got to make adjustments when he's on the ball. Most of his points come because Adebayo is setting screens for him and whatever big out there is backing off because they're scared of giving Adebayo a free lane to the rim. Got to bring someone else down to the rim and let Butler, Crowder or Iguodala win them the game by hitting 3 pointers instead of letting Herro get easy buckets

Reactions: EvilDead and lopey

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan
Got to make adjustments when he's on the ball. Most of his points come because Adebayo is setting screens for him and whatever big out there is backing off because they're scared of giving Adebayo a free lane to the rim. Got to bring someone else down to the rim and let Butler, Crowder or Iguodala win them the game by hitting 3 pointers instead of letting Herro get easy buckets

I am convinced Adebayo is Karl Malone's clone. Guy is a difference maker in the low post in ways that a traditional power forward would be.

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
If Herro gets one more basket because Theis or Robert Williams give him 10ft of space to shoot coming off a screen im going to throw my remote. He's winning them this game and there's zero adjustments to slow him down

Reactions: lopey

Scruffy

Jun 18, 2009
Bawstin
If Herro gets one more basket because Theis or Robert Williams give him 10ft of space to shoot coming off a screen im going to throw my remote. He's winning them this game and there's zero adjustments to slow him down
I don't get why they don't throw an end of the bench guy out there to tackle him and take him out.

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan
upload_2020-9-23_22-55-23.png

And Theis is still on the floor...WHY EXACTLY?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad