ECF Game 3: Tampa Bay Lightning @ Washington Capitals | 8 PM ET | CBC, SN, TVAS, NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreRoy

Jan 3, 2018
Caps are just a bunch of goons. For every penalty they get called on them there are 5 or 10 that should be called but aren’t. Refs need to take control of this series or the Lightning need to start seven defensemen next game and let Dotchin do to the Caps what he did to the Leafs.

Reactions: DANTHEMAN1967

Ralonzo

Я хочу!
Nov 6, 2006
Virginia
Orpik could have ended Kunitz there but held up.

Is Holtby closing his eyes when the puck is on the way or something?

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
There is someone behind the Lightning bench wearing a Yankee cap and I'm sat here thinking "'mate, did you get tickets to the wrong game or something" because the Yankees are in D.C. tonight.

They had the Caps game on the jumbo tron while the rain delay was on. Now it's postponed.

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
They had the Caps game on the jumbo tron while the rain delay was on. Now it's postponed.

Well, I know; was watching that game earlier and double-tasking for a while before they suspended the baseball game. I'm sure it was on in all the concourses at Nats Park; kinda wonder if they're letting people stick around until this game here ends. Would suck if you were watching the hockey game on the concourse TV's and they kicked you out before it ended. I have no clue what kind of eateries surround Nats Park.

AveryQuietMan

free chinese food for everyone
Oct 2, 2017
Yankees are in town playing the Nats. There was a rain delay so they were showing the Caps game on the Jumbotron. But they have since postponed the Nats game. (Some dude was sitting on the ice with a Yankees hat)

just glad its tied.

go yanks

Zazzaro703

Mar 18, 2016
Lake Tahoe
Good game Bolts needed this one and got it. Capitals played about as bad a game as possible and came out with no urgency. Better clean that up fast because 5v5 I still think we have the edge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad