ECF Game 3: Tampa Bay Lightning @ Washington Capitals | 8 PM ET | CBC, SN, TVAS, NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoltsFanPinellasPark

Apr 18, 2018
people gave up on Tampa way too soon
I personally disregarded that surge of emotion that Caps had coming off the Pens series. I thought the Bolts would be prepared for it, but now I am starting to believe it's just something that can't be prepared for.

Like the Boston series, I thought that the emotion would drain the physical play out of them. That if the lightning just played steady eddie they'd be able to compete. The lightning are good, but so is every other team they've face. Can't really discount that emotion anymore. Learning a good life lesson right here.

That said, the lightning have plenty of experience players that know how to bounce back from the emotional onslaught. I expected them too vs Boston. Got quite a scare vs Caps here, but never gave up on em. Disgusted, hell yeah. But this is the BOLTS baby, they are gonna get their goals!

BoltsFanPinellasPark

Apr 18, 2018
another PK. that was a weak spot so far for the Lightning during these playoffs. Nice to see it. More sapping there on defense this time. 0-3 on PP go the Caps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad