ECF Game 3: Tampa Bay Lightning @ Washington Capitals | 8 PM ET | CBC, SN, TVAS, NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain And Coke

Apr 29, 2011
Must win game and Tampa is getting it done. Glad to see them getting back into this series and showing just why they are where they are.

BoltsFanPinellasPark

Apr 18, 2018
I don't know, man; there have been several instances in this game where I thought Ovi was surely going to score. He's a beast.

No doubt he's a beast. Bolts have a few of those too. I was just saying in that moment, the Caps looked to have taken the momentum after their first PK of the night (after giving up 2 PP). Super important stop by the Bolts there and just that huge whiff in that moment Ovi put everything into that shot, they needed that right there. The emotions from "getting the monkey off their backs" was draining out. It was his chance to keep it alive. He missed. I think that moment right there could be a defining moment in this game at least. Hopefully the series. It was the moment I felt like the playing field was leveled in terms of supernatural energy. Now the Caps will have to skate on their legs only with out the extra kick. That bodes well for the Bolts who play fast regardless of riding the wave of emotion.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Kunitz doing Kunitz things... takes the puck and shoots it into the Caps net 4 seconds after the horn.

he was just checking whether the stick he is using is capable of putting the puck in net; wasn't happening during the games :laugh: or may be he wanted to up his corsi :sarcasm:

plus I just realized something. Kunitz is the key. Correlation of Kunits with pens and them beating the caps; versus kunitz not with the pens and them beating the caps is just too good.

#Analytics

Ralonzo

Я хочу!
Nov 6, 2006
Virginia
That's right Mike, NOBODY expected it
hqdefault.jpg

Reactions: TeslaCoilFan

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
I mean. Two of the TB goals were absolute lasers on the PP, another goal where no one picked up Hedman streaking into the slot and a goal where the puck just kind of magically appeared out of a mass of feet and sticks.

Are people really dumping on Holtby?

Please caps thought Hedman would miss the net like always so they let him take the shot

:sarcasm:

Reactions: TeslaCoilFan

CapsDC

May 2, 2018
I mean. Two of the TB goals were absolute lasers on the PP, another goal where no one picked up Hedman streaking into the slot and a goal where the puck just kind of magically appeared out of a mass of feet and sticks.

Are people really dumping on Holtby?

I don't think any of the goals he gave up were soft. The last one was probably the most stoppable but still not that bad. Dumb penalties and the D letting him down. Orpik is a useless turd. The first PP goal happened because he couldn't clear. The second he couldn't probably blocked if he wanted to. I've watched him give the puck away countless other times this game. This is the Orpik we know and hate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad