ECF Game 2: Washington Capitals @ Tampa Bay Lightning | 8 PM ET | CBC, SN, TVAS, NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hank Plank

Jun 5, 2012
Alberta
If any capitals fan is comfortable right now, you obviously haven’t been a Caps fan for that long. I will not believe it’s over until drop of puck for game 1 of the SCF.
This series is over Tampa is dead in the water. No sarcasm or anything like that the Caps are in a groove Tampa is playing scared, or something don't know what's going on with them. But they're done.

Reactions: rosenqvist

A Loyal Dog

I love SlafCaulZuki (pronounced Slafkovsky). Woof!
Oct 20, 2016
Should have been 6-0, but refs lol. They must feel embarrassed. It's okay, there's always Game 3 to rig it in the Bolts favor.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Mike Milbury is such a clown. Thank God I never have to watch that abomination again. Will never grow the game with NBCSN's embarrassing broadcast.

I can live with Emrick. I can even live with Pierre as an analyst, but not in the game.

The rest of the group needs to be scrapped.

Honestly, I feel like Pang gets less opportunities because he has a very similar voice to Emrick.

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Galley sounded like a fool explaining that kick. “Connolly is saying “hey you just kicked me””

SpringfieldSkins

Jan 28, 2010
Springfield, VA
If any capitals fan is comfortable right now, you obviously haven’t been a Caps fan for that long. I will not believe it’s over until drop of puck for game 1 of the SCF.

That’s when the Russian five materialize and dismantle the Caps in 4 embarrassing games.

I won’t be comfortable until they prove they can hang with a western conference team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Monza vs Lazio
    Monza vs Lazio
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $245.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • FC Köln vs Freiburg
    FC Köln vs Freiburg