ECF Game 2: Washington Capitals @ Tampa Bay Lightning | 8 PM ET | CBC, SN, TVAS, NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantomas

Aug 7, 2012
This whole game.

BewitchedFairLaughingthrush-max-1mb.gif

Reactions: Plural

Alan Wake

It's not a loop, it's a spiral.
Dec 14, 2017
Got to put another game behind us.

Let's steal a page out of the Capitals play book. Steal home ice from their barn.

Don't forget the Columbus series, Caps fans.

See ya Tuesday! Let's go Bolts!!!

Reactions: Rob Brown

Knoxville555

Mar 30, 2012
Just a odd team to pick since we didn't make the playoffs the last 2 years. Whatever makes you feel better when your team loses I guess.
referring to their loss against tampa in the playoffs two years ago. Showing they were clearly outmatched. Im an Isles fan btw

Il Stugotz

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2008
44 miles from Chicago
Is it better to win on the road or at home?

Are our mothers proud of us?

NBCSN is asking the important questions.

I can’t believe I’ve been watching on mute all playoffs.

Bladerunner

Aug 12, 2009
N VA
I'm almost hoping caps cruise to a cup now to be honest. It would make the pens caps series the defacto cup finals 3 years running.
I've been alluding that.
When non Pens fans would troll Caps for "choking". I decide to turn it around on them.

Yes, they lost to the eventual SC champs 3X in tough series. How often did your team face and beat Pitt. Right, so shut the f up !

Reactions: Wings4Life

PenguinSpeed

Oct 4, 2017
I think one thing looks certain here, The Atlantic division may have been overrated because the 3 playoff teams were beating Buffalo, Ottawa, and Montreal this season. Washington has dominated this series with ease thus far.

-Change your post to IS overrated, not may have been overrated. The atlantic division has been overrated the last 10+ years and counting. Metro owns

Reactions: The Winter Soldier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad