Pre-Game Talk: ECF GAME 2 - 3:14 PM 5/12 - THE BEAR prepares for another coastal storm and Chris Rooney

Which team wins Game 2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
60052077_10217746691631738_7973815606333931520_o.jpg

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
i never really vote on the games but i noticed a couple posters always pick the Bruins to lose. any reason for that??

BlackCrowes

Sep 10, 2014
Sunny Old Lyme
I was dreading telling my Wife that game 2 was Sunday afternoon. I felt terrible! She puts up with my unhealthy hockey addiction all year long, I was hoping Mother’s Day would be free.

We were texting on Friday about that night’s plans, and she said “Let’s go out to dinner tonight for Mother’s Day, so you can be in the basement Sunday for Game 2.”

I don’t deserve her. Go Bruins. WE GOT THIS.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Chris Rooney. Why we get boned????

Also, why do I keep getting this horrendous pay pal scam add on my phone whenever I load a thread from this site?

Was thinking the same thing about Rooney when I saw he was reffing

I thought he was from the Boston area, so what the hell is wrong with him always screwing the B's?

He better not plan on retiring in Boston the way he continually keeps shafting the Bruins

...and maybe that's why I'm getting more adds on firefox lately, and I'm pretty sure this web sight is giving me some freezing issues on my two year old Dell w/ Windows 10 ...because whenever I close this site my browser seems to work faster and more responsive.

Reactions: Lady Rhian

Mad Dr Pepper

Jun 28, 2015
Quebec
I was dreading telling my Wife that game 2 was Sunday afternoon. I felt terrible! She puts up with my unhealthy hockey addiction all year long, I was hoping Mother’s Day would be free.

We were texting on Friday about that night’s plans, and she said “Let’s go out to dinner tonight for Mother’s Day, so you can be in the basement Sunday for Game 2.”

I don’t deserve her. Go Bruins. WE GOT THIS.
You are a lucky guy!

Boston Bandit

Aug 2, 2005
I'm a sponsor and still can't get rid of Rooney:sarcasm:

But seriously, I've noticed some issues with this site lately as stated above and I'm a sponsor.

I blame the Leafs, their fans, the control room in Toronto and maple syrup for every issue and problem stated in this thread.

(including Rooney :laugh:)

Reactions: bobbyorr04

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
I blame the Leafs, their fans, the control room in Toronto and maple syrup for every issue and problem stated in this thread.

(including Rooney :laugh:)

Don't forget most of the CBC/SN crew ...and Tim Peel...and Gary Bettman...and Phil Esposito...and Roberto Luongo...and Alex Kraemer...and Jack Edwards...and fill in the blank _________

Reactions: Boston Bandit

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad