blazenlo

Oct 3, 2005
Maine
Better teams don’t lose by 3.
I didn't say it...He said it!
giphy.gif

b in vancouver

Jul 28, 2005
Left the game at 2-1 Canes....wtf happened?

don't listen to the 'refs' tinfoil hat kids. Carolina looked like they forgot to play hockey for a while and are lucky they weren't called a lot more.
The Bruins are a good team,
and as soon as they started pressuring, the Hurricanes forgot how to play hockey for 15 minutes.
Stupid penalties was part of it but blown coverages and being unable to make a pass or clear the zone kinda hurt them a bit also.
Was definitely men against boys for awhile there.

Reactions: blazenlo

Whoshattenkirkshoes

Aug 11, 2014
or the broken stick across marchands back from stall. The officiating has been very questionable all playoffs but to say this was somehow one sided against the canes is ridiculous. I guess the one thing we have to remember is it's a lot easier to officiate from your coach with three or four slow motion replays from four different angles then it is to officiate this game at full speed from the ice.

Or the highstick on Pastrnak in the 3rd?

Officiating has been absolutely horrible this whole playoffs. Complete joke

Reactions: blazenlo

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Series still has ways to go

Bruins need to win game 2

Carolina plays very well at their home

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
Campbell's son, Gregory, played for Boston for a bit... So he LOVES the Bruins... Wants them to win every game... Campbell still has some pull in the league... Makes sure Boston gets the calls to go their way... Undeniable.
Greg Campbell played for a few NHL teams and currently works for the Blue Jackets so I fail to see the connection.

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
Carolina had 4 blatant penalties on the first shift of the game.

Better team won. Staal starts the comeback with a boneheaded hit right through the numbers.

Reactions: Bruhin and BTO

BlackFrancis

Athletic Supporter Patch Partner
Dec 14, 2013
Sweet Jesus, can you Bruins fans stop biting on the bait he's leaving out there for Canes and Leafs fans?

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
Nah, they’re not worried like Cap fans weren’t worried. Because they won, regardless of how it came about.

And I don’t blame them, since I felt the same way after Game 2 against the Islanders. We got thoroughly outplayed that game, won because we scored twice early in the third, and thanked the stars our goalie showed up.

I was concerned about this series before this game, but not anymore. There’s no massive gap in play between the two teams, which I was worried about. But the Canes showed they can play with the Bruins tonight, so this series should be a good one.

My question was never about the skill or ability to play with the Bruins; they can and will dominate periods and games just like the Bruins will as well. It's going to go 6-7.

My legitimate question was 'Is Mrazek healthy and ready for game one?' Tonight I didn't see him steal games like Andersen and Bobrovsky did.

No one knew how he would look and Boston put 4 past him so I felt good about the game and going into game two simply because Rask outplayed him and Boston's special teams outscored Carolina's. That's it.

Would you agree that this was his worst game in net?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad