GDT: ECF #6 - 05/26/15 | New York Rangers @ Tampa Bay Lightning | 8:00 - NBCSN, CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
I didn't see MSL the whole period. Time to up Kreider and Fast's ice time.

I did always losing the puck in the corner in defensive zone forcing one or two teammates to come help him

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
Putting them on a power play by doing something insanely stupid is fine?

Yeah, Kreider sure showed them.

The penalty didn't award them a goal. Pick him up and kill that off. Awful job, killer goal. I don't blame Kreider and I'm happy Stamkos got planted.

BlueshirtBlitz

Foolish Samurai
Aug 2, 2010
New York
Whats even more infuriating is that those ****ing idiots had a chance to atone for their atrocious screw-up by giving Stamkos 4 minutes, or not calling Stepan on defending his teammate.

Whiplash27

Quattro!!
Jan 25, 2007
Westchester, NY
The refs didn't miss the call, they chose not to make it. McD had the puck. No way the refs can miss that.

Also, what Kreider did would have been the right play in a regular season game. Even if it was earlier in the series it would have been more acceptable. In a game like this, you can't do that kind of stuff.

BB58

Dec 26, 2010
Cave
The refs didn't miss the call, they chose not to make it. McD had the puck. No way the refs can miss that.

Also, what Kreider did would have been the right play in a regular season game. Even if it was earlier in the series it would have been more acceptable. In a game like this, you can't do that kind of stuff.

Exactly. "because they were trailing by 2 goals"

Blueblood2

Nov 14, 2011
Need to drive to the net. We started going to net at beginning of game and then went back to our perimeter game. Bishop looks shaky so get someone in front and just throw pucks at the net.

beastly115

Oct 12, 2007

Kreider wouldn't have done it if the ref made the right call to begin with.

Unbelievable.

NCRanger

Bettman's Enemy
Feb 4, 2007
Charlotte, NC
Expect more Bolts PP until they tie the game. Ive seen this movie godzillian times before.

I have no doubt that the NHL would rather have Tampa in the Final.

The league can sell the "excitement" in their arena compared with the enviornment inside the Garden.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
I wonder if mcdonagh would have stayed on the ice and feigned injury if that would have made a difference. He probably had too much balls and got up where most would have stayed down on ice for a couple of minutes

ReggieDunlop68

hey hanrahan!
Oct 4, 2008
It’s a rebuild.

The refs knew exactly what they were doing. Total snow job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad