GDT: ECF #6 - 05/26/15 | New York Rangers @ Tampa Bay Lightning | 8:00 - NBCSN, CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
The referees should be receiving suspensions for missing Stamkos boarding McDonagh. Thats just an unacceptable mistake to miss such an egregious violation of the rules.

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
they needed to step up with the kill.

**** the refs and the bad calls. kill that off and get in the tunnel 2-0.

killer, killer goal. really deflating. gotta find a way to get the next one and take momentum back.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
Are we going to wake up or no?

Only TWO players showed up, Brassgod and Lunqvist. WAKE THE **** UP YOU IDIOTS.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
I just adore the fact that we gave up Stralman for the disaster on skates that is Dan Girardi.

mandiblesofdoom

May 24, 2012
We can talk about Lundqvist's salary all day long but for what Staal, Girardi, and McDonagh make....I think not giving up breakaways and taking dumb penalties wouldn't be too much to ask.

Our D is stupid sometimes. They lack awareness. They look but they don't see.

Synergy27

F-A-C-G-C-E
Apr 27, 2004
Washington, D.C.
Guys, Rooney is reffing tonight, the PPs are going to continue to flow. We can only hope that the Rangers have it in them to not be completely inept during their opportunities tonight.

I told my wife before that PP that if Callahan scored I was going to smash my computer into a million pieces. I backed out.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
The fact that Tampa ended up with a PP there is ****ing criminal.

Stamkos boards McDonagh blatantly from behind, then charges Kreider but gets blown up. Kreider cross checks him, stupid but okay.

Then Stamkos grabs Stepan and starts jacking him in the face.

WTF? People talk NY bias, give me a ****ing break. They're basically letting him get away with whatever he wants.

**** Ryan Callahan, he's the biggest whiner and he has ****ing stone hands. Lundqvist was probably shocked that's all his move entailed. I always hated his whining and diving as our captain and now seeing him do it against us...**** him.

Ghost of jas

Unsatisfied
Feb 27, 2002
NJ
All of your anger towards Stamkos and the refs should be directed at the mental midget wearing number 20. Kreider hit him once. Then he cross checks him and puts them shorthanded in the biggest game of the year. He is a ****ing idiot.

Kreider didn't initiate contact. Stamkos attempted to do the same to Kreider that he did to McDonagh. But, that wouldn't meet your narrative, would it?

KOVALEV022473

Feb 24, 2014
Tomkins Cove, NY
Yeah missed calls happen every game, what a surprise that the two most obvious ones recently (Stam on McD, whoever hooked Brass last game) don't get called on the Lightning.

Absolute unacceptable ********. The Rangers better get their ****ing makeup call.

I don't want ****ing makeup calls! Just for the bias *******s to call the ****ing game straight up!!!!!!!!

DutchShamrock

Nov 22, 2005
New Jersey
And if they make the first call, Kreider doesn't take a penalty!

The refs, trying to keep the game close, ignore Stamkos. They create the environment where dirty crap is OK, then call the retaliation on something that sits squarely on their shoulders.

Give Stamkos a double minor for cutting stepan, something to even it out. The problem with this game is refs altering outcomes. BS home ice advantage, can't have the home team short more often than the visitors.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Milbury is so dumb

Talking about Stamkos going toe to toe with Kreider, when he's clearly against Stepan

He also called the hit borderline. That should've been a penalty all day every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad