GDT: ECF #3 - 05/20/15 | New York Rangers @ Tampa Bay Lightning | 8:00 - NBCSN, CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brock Sampson

Feb 23, 2014
i'm extremely nervous. work cannot be going any slower right now. how am i supposed to make sales calls when i cant even right now?

Rangers 2-1, Miller will score tonight. Let's get it.

MillerTime79

Jun 28, 2007
I would absolutely love to see Borque in for Marty (when Zuc comes back). Until then, GET MARTY OFF THE ****ING POWERPLAY!!!

Riverdale

Jan 14, 2012
Lundqvist will need to be on the top of his game tonight. He was let out to dry a bit in game 2 but he will need to bring it tonight to win. We can't score more than 2 goals so....ya....

Xref

Oct 16, 2010
I salute that hot avatar of yours!

LGR

play Cam tonight
get Haggerty up here, Marty with a 'hammy'

that's my advice.

I'm assuming that you're joking. If not, we don't need to make any panic moves. The series is tied 1-1. For chrissakes.....:shakehead

Last edited:

CincyRanger24

Feb 25, 2015
I like to think eventually we are going to break out of this 1 goal win slump, I am hoping we can answer their beatdown with a beatdown of our own. Let's see 4-1 Rangers!!!

Side note - I'm new here, is there a where are you from type thread? I didn't see anything while searching. I'm in Ohio so it would be nice if there were some Rangers fans in the area to catch a game at the bar. Been thinking about heading up to Columbus for a game just to watch at a real hockey bar for a playoff game, hockey is not very big here in Cincinnati

Whitehawk1186

Mar 12, 2015
New Haven, CT
I actually think it was better that they got crushed than lose by 1 goal. If they lost by one goal, then the urgency wouldn't be as large, and this team seems to thrive on urgency. Now they are humiliated and have something to prove.

JT Kreider

FIRE GORDIE CLARK
Dec 24, 2010
NYC
Win tonight, lose Game 4. Lose tonight, Win Game 4.

It's the Ranger way. See ya at MSG for Game 7.

NYRFANMANI

Department of Rempe Safety Management
Apr 21, 2007
yo old soorbrockon
To hell with these 8PM games. As if 1AM isn't already bad enough for us Euros...

Amen!!!

This game will eventually show what we are really about, I think. We need a better effort all throughout the roster. More discipline, more hits, more goals (from us)!!

Sad to see Hank jinxed on the second page here though.

Let's go Rangers!!!!

Last edited:

JT Kreider

FIRE GORDIE CLARK
Dec 24, 2010
NYC
Amen!!!

This game will eventually show what we are really about, I think. We need a better effort all throughout the roster. More discipline, more goals, more goals (from us)!!

Sad to see Hank jinxed on the second page here though.

Let's go Rangers!!!!

Felt the same way about Game 3 in Pittsburgh after a very similar performance in Game 2 of that series. Also, it looked like Crosby was about to blow that series wide open after dominating us in that 2nd game, and especially going back to home ice with the last change. Except he wasn't heard from for the rest of the series.

Shut down Sid, Malkin, OV and Backstrom.

Shut down TJ.

Also note, the only even strength goal TJ scored, McDonagh wasn't on the ice.

Nixo

May 12, 2013
Concentration, communication, & DISCIPLINE = rangers win.

We have the defensive quality to shut down tampa offensively. Really no excuse there imo. Keep it tight in our end, and go from there.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
“@rangersreport: Same lineup for NYR tonight in Tampa. No surprise there. AV showed same lines at morning skate. That could change.”

eyedoc

May 1, 2015
I actually think it was better that they got crushed than lose by 1 goal. If they lost by one goal, then the urgency wouldn't be as large, and this team seems to thrive on urgency. Now they are humiliated and have something to prove.

I agree 100%

Synergy27

F-A-C-G-C-E
Apr 27, 2004
Washington, D.C.
Maybe all the hate raining down on him tonight will wake up MSL. Probably not, but who knows.

I'm still amazed that some folks think that MSL is simply "sleeping". The guy is very awake, he just can't play anymore. It doesn't hurt to keep on hoping though I guess. I'll be impressed if the boos he hears tonight aren't enough to knock him off his skates.

That said, I also think they'll win in spite of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad