GDT: ECF #3 - 05/20/15 | New York Rangers @ Tampa Bay Lightning | 8:00 - NBCSN, CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nash Money

Sponsor
Jul 15, 2012
Don't want our backs against the wall in game 4, so let's get a solid bounce back win tonight.

toastbag

Apr 23, 2012
Expecting Lundqvist to be pissed off and play an incredible game and hopefully the Rangers score some goals to help him out. And stay out of the box!!!

Miamipuck

Al Swearengen
Dec 29, 2009
Take a Wild Guess
Hank showed up for an early morning interview, ready for the game tonight:

red-brick-wall.jpg

Vitto79

May 24, 2008
Sarnia
They've bounced back after a loss all year so no reason not to expect it tonight . Let's go rangers !

qwertyaas

LGR@
Feb 19, 2008
New York
Bryant Park is probably an awesome time, but I'd imagine you would have to be there pretty early.

I'll be at Lone Star in Bay Ridge around 7:30 if anyone is around.

Get it done boys!

I work right by BP but I don't have my jersey with me and I'll probably be going alone. Nothing to do from the time I leave work until game time. Probably going to go home and go back to the city around 7:30. Decisions...

Last year it seemed like a great time.

Florida Ranger

Bring back Torts!
Sep 2, 2008
Wesley Chapel, FL
Sitting in Section 124 tonight! So pumped being this is my first Ranger playoff game, and my brother's flying down from NY to go tonight. Work is dragginnnnnn'.

Let's go, boys! Score first, play smart and take control.

eyedoc

May 1, 2015
Huge game tonight. Lets hope the embarrassment that was Monday night lights a fire under their *****! Time to go to work boys. These next 2 are not going to be easy.

Wolfy*

Is Nash going to show he's worth those 8 million dollars we paid him this season? Cuz I feel robbed..

Miamipuck

Al Swearengen
Dec 29, 2009
Take a Wild Guess
Sitting in Section 124 tonight! So pumped being this is my first Ranger playoff game, and my brother's flying down from NY to go tonight. Work is dragginnnnnn'.

Let's go, boys! Score first, play smart and take control.

You ain't kidding man!

Hahah I am going with my Brother as well tonight. We're cheap we are sitting in 316 lol.

Xref

Oct 16, 2010
Hopefully the Ranger fans in attendance will be louder and more supportive than the fans were during Game 2.

Marcus AKA Kluivert

Dec 19, 2014
Just get home tied 2-2. If we do that we have a 3 game set with two home games (including one potential game 7 where Hank cant be beat). I´ll take that any day of the week.

CDiablo

Jul 18, 2012
Lets hope that everyones skates are sharpened. If we dont give up a 5 on 3 goal while on the PP I think we should do fine. Also stop taking awful penalties idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad