Eastside Hockey Manager - Part VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

xECK29x

Sponsor
Jul 19, 2006
Deer Park, NY
Going to take a break on editing until the new year, if anyone has any issues please reach out and let me know, because I have received so many save games I've been able to fix a lot of stuff so please keep that coming!

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
This has most likely been talked about before, but I think AI trades are generated at the beginning of a save, seems like. I simmed from Aug 8 to Dec 18 three times with identical set of AI trades made each time.
Just an observation

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
This has most likely been talked about before, but I think AI trades are generated at the beginning of a save, seems like. I simmed from Aug 8 to Dec 18 three times with identical set of AI trades made each time.
Just an observation

Well they have the same roster with the same needs and surplus every time, so I'm not exactly surprised they make the same trades. You could try trading with one of the six team before and see how it affects the trades.

Matt UK

Mar 31, 2012
Wales, UK
Can we see 'your list'?

I might reinstall EHM again. I'm enjoying FHM 6 but finding the lack of trade feedback/options frustrating.

I'd really like for EHM to have better AI and not so many basic tactical flaws. If they could nail that, it'd be huge.

Reactions: Smirnov2Chistov

filip85

Feb 7, 2017
I know. But after the big 1.5 Update maybe there will be some critical issues, that will require 1.51 Patch.

Well, there is always possibility for bugs in video games, but given the fact that 1.5 update is work in progress since february 2017. (IIRC that's when 1.4 update released) I am sure Riz have had enough time for testing and tweaking all new stuff to work flawlessly. :)

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
My biggest hopes for fixes are:
- 2nd-4th line centers no longer suck in AvR (seriously, 50 pts, solid Hits-GA-TA-BLK ratio, and 56% faceoffs and they'll be like a 6.50)
- improved goalie generation (currently all seem to have a fatal flaw and it's rare to draft any decent outside the 1st round, and most struggle to hit .900)
- improved prospect development (I just started the latest Pivot DB so haven't seen the results of prospect generator, but without it even 1st overall take 3-5 years to be NHL worthy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad