Eastern Conference QF: Columbus Blue Jackets vs Tampa Bay Lightning

Mitch nylander

One of the biggest fans from a bipolar fanbase
Jun 2, 2016
Congrats Jackets Fans! It was a great game, and a great series. You guys are a much better team then a lot of people give you credit for. Pretty disappointing result for us though.

I also want to say you guys are a classy bunch which is nice and rare to see around here.

I will surely be rooting for you guys in the next round! Best of luck jackets fans!

Last edited:

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
I raise the stakes and say Columbus in 6. They might be missing Hedman and Stamkos and we might get Anderson back

That’s why I gave us a game. Maybe two if they’re still shaken up.

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
You guys have such a likable, blue collar, hard working team.

Congrats on bending Toronto over and good luck next round. There are quite a few Rangers fans rooting for you guys the rest of the playoffs.

:cheers:

tenor.gif

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
I would like to know what your reasoning is ?

Without Hedman they’re basically Toronto with a better goalie. Great offense and an okay defense playing a similar style to the Leafs.

They have way better depth than Toronto does and have more firepower than we do. Top end talent isn’t even close (even with those injuries). They severely out do us in forwards, we out do them in Defense, and goaltending is theirs.

Unlike Toronto however, there is the revenge factor. They’re going to be licking their lips going into this series, and I’m pretty sure we don’t have the horses to stay with them this time.

Our powerplay being as bad as it is really hurts any odds of us advancing. I do agree it is SIMILAR to the Toronto series, but I think Tampa plays an overall better team defense Than Toronto does. Plus, they’re battle tested and have a good special teams.

Reactions: cslebn

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad