Each Team's Mount Rushmore

blueandgoldguy

Oct 8, 2010
Greg's River Heights
Jays:

Halladay, Stieb and Alomar are easy. Fourth one is tougher. It's a toss-up between Bautista and Delgado. I will go with Bautista.

A few other prominent Jays that would warrant some consideration would be Jimmy Key who was quietly the 3rd best pitcher in Jays history (better than Hentgen imo), Hentgen, Fernandez, Barfield, Bell, Henke, White, Wells.

McGriff, Donaldson didn't play enough years for the jays to warrant consideration

I will take a stab at the Cardinals:

Musial, Hornsby, Pujols, Gibson

And Phillies:

Schmidt, Carlton, Rolen, Utley

Reactions: Neutrinos

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
Jays:

Halladay, Stieb and Alomar are easy. Fourth one is tougher. It's a toss-up between Bautista and Delgado. I will go with Bautista.

A few other prominent Jays that would warrant some consideration would be Jimmy Key who was quietly the 3rd best pitcher in Jays history (better than Hentgen imo), Hentgen, Fernandez, Barfield, Bell, Henke, White, Wells.

McGriff, Donaldson didn't play enough years for the jays to warrant consideration

I will take a stab at the Cardinals:

Musial, Hornsby, Pujols, Gibson

And Phillies:

Schmidt, Carlton, Rolen, Utley

You forgot about Clemens, didn't you?

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Nobody did Tampa. I'll go with:

Longoria (duh), Price (duh), Crawford (duh) and I guess Ben Zobrist based on his long tenure with the team? Who else would it be? Shields? Kiermaier? Someone else?

Reactions: Neutrinos

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Nobody did Tampa. I'll go with:

Longoria (duh), Price (duh), Crawford (duh) and I guess Ben Zobrist based on his long tenure with the team? Who else would it be? Shields? Kiermaier? Someone else?

longoria, price, crawford, and zobrist sounds right

anyone done the d-backs yet?

i'd go with goldy, gonzalez, johnson, schilling

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
Brett, Saberhagen, Frank White, Willie Wilson

I considered Wilson, and then promptly forgot about him when compiling the final list

Tough to leave off Bo though because he was quite possibly the most popular baseball player in the world during his time with the Royals

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad