OT: EA Sports NHL 15 Thread

The Mars Volchenkov

Mar 31, 2002
Colorado
I played a game online tonight and it was tied with 2 minutes left. Holden and Stuart forgot someone was behind them, gave up a breakaway, and he scored. Lost the game.

So it's realistic, at least.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
I can see 89 for Barrie... he is an elite and dynamic offensive defensemen. He isn't better than EJ all around, but if talking about an offensive skill set it isn't that close... and with EA ratings being more about offense than defense, I can see Barrie being high.

If Barrie flirts with 60-65+ points, he will get some Norris votes this year (and the Avs will have to pay a TON to keep him).

Hans Landaskog

Feb 27, 2012
Denver
EASHL feels slow in comparison... Not a fan of not being able to improve my player attributes. Lots of scrubs on last night. Really frustrating. Felt like I was playing on a teams with Cliche's and Zanon's.

PSN Mikuraga

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
Tyson Barrie's 89 OV will look realistic after he wins Gold for Canada. Until then, people will still question it heavily.

Thepoolmaster

Dec 3, 2011
Just went to pick it up before work. Have to wait to get home to play it. Pretty pumped though. Hopefully it will improve on the issues in 15. Expensive though

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
For the people that do have the game, how do you find the BeAGM? It's the primary thing I play and it's been pretty stagnant the last few years, wondering if it's worth picking up this year.

I didn't hate it...but the Player Morale thing can become a bit repetitive.

Contract requests are still a bit high, in my opinion, and they still haven't given us the "brand new SC celebration" that was mentioned for either last year, or the year before. It's the same.

Playoff beards are nice, but are something that should've been in the game already, and shouldn't be a big sticking point.

Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
I didn't hate it...but the Player Morale thing can become a bit repetitive.

Contract requests are still a bit high, in my opinion, and they still haven't given us the "brand new SC celebration" that was mentioned for either last year, or the year before. It's the same.

Playoff beards are nice, but are something that should've been in the game already, and shouldn't be a big sticking point.

How's player development? One of my biggest pet peeves was that all the future prospects were amazing skaters with ridiculous shots and everything else sucked. There was absolutely no diversity.

It still annoys me that they don't have in season contract negotiations. How hard could it possibly be to program in?

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
How's player development? One of my biggest pet peeves was that all the future prospects were amazing skaters with ridiculous shots and everything else sucked. There was absolutely no diversity.

It still annoys me that they don't have in season contract negotiations. How hard could it possibly be to program in?

I personally cannot comment on the Player Progression, I'm not too far along (I played it via EA Access this past Thursday).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad