Eklund Rumor: E. Kane to Boston

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
So lets see if i have this, they traded Kessel because of attitude issues.....the traded Seguin because of attitude issues.....and now they are going to acquire Kane? Makes sense...:shakehead

DopeyFish

Mitchy McDangles
Nov 17, 2009
So lets see if i have this, they traded Kessel because of attitude issues.....the traded Seguin because of attitude issues.....and now they are going to acquire Kane? Makes sense...:shakehead

neither the GM or coach are the same as before

HaNotsri

Regstred User
Dec 29, 2013
Did Boston show any interest in bringing Lucic back? Are they looking for that kind of player?

2018 first rounder would probably make me pull the trigger. But other fans expect a top four defender.

I wouldn't mind extending Kane, but doubt he wants to stay. Probably expecting to make 7 million as well... If we go with Reinhart, ROR and Eichel down the middle Kane doesn't really fit on any of the top three lines.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
So that's what? The fourth or fifth team Ek has linked EKane to? Eventually he'll have a rumor for all the rest and then can claim the powers of his prescient prognostications. Enough **** thrown at the wall and all that...

Strait2thecup

Sep 1, 2016
This is utter BS. No team is actively seeking evander kane. Think about what people on this board know about him, than think about what GMs have probably heard. He has the ability to score some goals sure, but a much greater ability to destroy locker rooms

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
Tbh, I had Kane going to either LA or Boston this offseason anyways. Eklund may actually be right who knows

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Won't happen unless Kevan Miller is going to Vegas. Miller would probably punch him the moment he arrived in the Bruins dressing room.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
This is utter BS. No team is actively seeking evander kane. Think about what people on this board know about him, than think about what GMs have probably heard. He has the ability to score some goals sure, but a much greater ability to destroy locker rooms
I'm not a Kane fan at all but I'm not sure how a guy who doesn't even speak can destroy a locker room. Read anything about Kane and you'll quickly find out that Buff, Wheeler, Ladd didn't like him because he kept to himself and rarely involved himself with teammates off the ice. And let's be honest those 3 guys aren't exactly likeable personalities either. In Buffalo he's had no problems with his teammates except that once again he doesn't talk much and keeps to himself.

brettzz

Jul 20, 2014
whats the last thing eklund has gotten right? at some point doesn't someone lose credibility? or you just need to call 1 thing and then just pull stuff out of your ass for the rest of your career

russ4king

Sep 10, 2002
Welland
Visit site
Given what is going to happen with expansion...I would imagine it would be one of the Miller's going back. Buffalo needs NHL dmen...either of them would be an upgrade on what they have now.

And no...Evander Kane isn't getting you more than that. Everyone in the league knows he has issues. Pegula wants him gone...there is no chance they are going to extend him.

DJN21

Aug 8, 2011
Rochester
Given what is going to happen with expansion...I would imagine it would be one of the Miller's going back. Buffalo needs NHL dmen...either of them would be an upgrade on what they have now.

And no...Evander Kane isn't getting you more than that. Everyone in the league knows he has issues. Pegula wants him gone...there is no chance they are going to extend him.

Are you saying the trade would be one of the miller's 1 for 1 for kane?

russ4king

Sep 10, 2002
Welland
Visit site
I'm not a Kane fan at all but I'm not sure how a guy who doesn't even speak can destroy a locker room. Read anything about Kane and you'll quickly find out that Buff, Wheeler, Ladd didn't like him because he kept to himself and rarely involved himself with teammates off the ice. And let's be honest those 3 guys aren't exactly likeable personalities either. In Buffalo he's had no problems with his teammates except that once again he doesn't talk much and keeps to himself.

No probelms in Buffalo...guess you forget about his arrest, or the time he went partyimg in Toronto and missed a practice.

You have no idea nor do I what his team mates think of him either in Buffalo or Winnipeg. Almost everything is kept in house without much getting out to the public. The only time you hear about something is when a team disciplined a player.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad