Value of: Dylan Strome

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
Hawks would likely be looking to make a one for one swap such as RyJo for Seth Jones and Larsson for Hall. Hawks need a long term replacement for Keith, so they would be after a LHD. Whats a realistic return for the Hawks?

Unbiased Fan

May 24, 2019
Hawks should keep him it wouldn’t be worth it. If they’re lucky maybe a prospect like Broberg/Bouchard not that Edmonton would be interested.

Reactions: Artorius Horus T

DangleBojangle

Feb 1, 2020
To Leafs: Kane, Strome, De Haan, Murphy, Shaw

To Hawks: Nylander, Kerfoot, Muzzin, Dermott, Kapanen, Liljegren, 2020 2nd round pick, 2021 1st round pick

Halla

Jan 28, 2016

To Hawks: Nylander, Kerfoot, Muzzin, Dermott, Kapanen, Liljegren, 2020 2nd round pick, 2021 1st round pick

I like that the leafs get Kane but...

strome would be a super expensive 3C
they dont need another 10mil contract
they arent giving up their 2nd best prospect,1st,2nd and two of their starting dmen to significantly downgrade D while upgrading their strongest position (RW)

lawrence

May 19, 2012
Hawks would likely be looking to make a one for one swap such as RyJo for Seth Jones and Larsson for Hall. Hawks need a long term replacement for Keith, so they would be after a LHD. Whats a realistic return for the Hawks?

Boqvist should be ready to play a role once Keith retires. Of course he won't be as good as Keith, but I thought he would be the guy. We are hoping Juolevi will be ready to fill in Ehlers shoes by at the start 2021 2022 season.

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
I wouldn't trade Strome for no one.

Besides, it would be a package deal, Strome doesn't go anywhere without his best friend DeBrincat
and that...well...never gonna happen and if it did, would sink Hawks years to darkness.

Reactions: qqaz

DingDongCharlie

Sep 12, 2010
I wouldn't trade Strome for no one.

Besides, it would be a package deal, Strome doesn't go anywhere without his best friend DeBrincat
and that...well...never gonna happen and if it did, would sink Hawks years to darkness.

They aren’t the Sedin twins. It’s a business. If Bowman gets the right offer one of them is gone

Reactions: ivanlwan

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
Figured I would bump this and see what type of contract Strome will sign... 2 year bridge deal? Long term? How much??!

What do you guys figure?

Pyrophorus

Jun 1, 2009
Eastern GTA
I like that the leafs get Kane but...

strome would be a super expensive 3C
they dont need another 10mil contract
they arent giving up their 2nd best prospect,1st,2nd and two of their starting dmen to significantly downgrade D while upgrading their strongest position (RW)

A LOT of youth going out the door, for seriously 1 impact older player
Muzz/Derms>>>>>deHaan/Murphy

CatchyTune

JOHN TAVARES IS A MAPLE LEAF
Jan 8, 2016
Ontario

upload_2020-6-5_18-32-38.jpeg

Patagonia

Keep Whining
Jan 6, 2017
Hawks need Forwards and Cap Space. I don't believe being available unless a cap Dump (Seabrook?) is being packaged. :laugh:

AustonsNostrils

Apr 5, 2016
Sabres need a 2C desperately, Strome wouldn't be my first choice but if I couldn't pry Cirelli from Tampa I'd make an offer.

Sabres have a lot of assets to offer, and the bonus for teams dealing with the Sabres is that players from the Sabres organization are very likely to play better when they are in a new and better environment.

Ristolainen and Montour are young vet dmen available, Matthias Samuelsson a top of the 2nd round big dman, Ryan Johnson a late 1st rounder dman, Casey Mittelstadt who I'd be leary of trading, has a ton of skill, Tage Thompson.

I'd trade Risto or Montour straight up for Strome, at most I'd add a 3rd round pick. Possibly Mittelstadt straight up, I think Mittelstadt still has more potential than Strome but the Sabres have to get better now or Eichel is a goner and Mittelstadt could need another half season in the AHL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad