Value of: Dvorak to Boston

Status
Not open for further replies.

WrinkledPossum

Play Dead
Apr 23, 2016
some coyote fans are gonna be pissed when they see the real return for dvorak
If there isn't an amazing offer it isn't happening. I think, and hope, Bill Armstrong will only consider it if a younger C with higher upside is included in the deal. It's the only way a trade really makes sense from our side. Dvorak is still very young and the closest thing we have to a 1C.

I think his point totals could be alot higher with another team too, Tocchet was pairing him with bottom 6 guys last season. He's gotten better every year too.

BruinsJoe

Sep 29, 2020
Romanoff and a 1st....that's the type of offer Craig was referencing earlier today. That's probably a no-go from a Montreal perspective, but look what BA got for a 1 year of Kuemps.
Are you kidding, never Mtl gonna do that, even one for one, habs not rading Romanov for Dvorak, they dont need Dvorak they already have Suzuki and KK tow better players more upside

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
That's what they said about Garland. And Kuemper.

Yup y’all have done a much better than expected job. Being patient can pay dividends for sure. But there is a flip side. Colorado was patient and it f***ed them when they had no one in net and no one left. AZ can be patient with Dvorak with no downside. Honestly, I’d keep him.

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
Are you kidding, never Mtl gonna do that, even one for one, habs not rading Romanov for Dvorak, they dont need Dvorak they already have Suzuki and KK tow better players more upside
Kotkaniemi is NOT better now. He has more upside but he is very inconsistent.

Reactions: wintersej

Riverfront

Jan 5, 2015
barrett hayton is the centre i would want if i was don sweeney.
recall when montreal traded pacciorety to vegas and they received Suzuki back in return.
bruins should try something similar.

Hookslide

Nov 19, 2018
Apparently that is not going to happen.................This guy is being completely offered rated.

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
No chance he's worth any less than that. Same for Garland. If you aren't offering a prospect as good as Dylan Guenther, there's no reason for Arizona to make the trade.

Ouff. There's definitely some disappointed Coyotes fans tonight. This was in response to a guy saying Dvorak wasn't worth a top-10 pick. Evidently, he's not even worth a chance at a top ten pick.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Ouff. There's definitely some disappointed Coyotes fans tonight. This was in response to a guy saying Dvorak wasn't worth a top-10 pick. Evidently, he's not even worth a chance at a top ten pick.
A pick in the teens and a future 2nd isn’t far off. Especially with zero salary coming back. Arizona is likely to immediately turn this cap/budget space into another asset today. If Carolina gives them Bokk to take Gardiner than a Montreal pick @15ish + a 2nd in ‘24 + Bokk is fine and comparable to a 10th pick and a dump. I’m fine. This was very very close to why I expected.

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
A pick in the teens and a future 2nd isn’t far off. Especially with zero salary coming back. Arizona is likely to immediately turn this cap/budget space into another asset today. If Carolina gives them Bokk to take Gardiner than a Montreal pick @15ish + a 2nd in ‘24 + Bokk is fine and comparable to a 10th pick and a dump. I’m fine. This was very very close to why I expected.

Dude, we can all read the thread....c'mon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad