Recalled/Assigned: Duncan Siemens

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Great to seen Duncan finally get an opportunity. Hopefully he makes a good impressions.

I say just throw him into the fire, and give him some solid minutes to see how he does. Play him next to Barrie to see if they can mesh the way he did with Elliott in junior. Personally I don't see a reason to limit his minutes with the playoffs off the table. Move Guenin back to the right side to play where Stuart was.

Siemens - Barrie
Holden - Guenin
Hejda - Redmond

member 116861

Great to seen Duncan finally get an opportunity. Hopefully he makes a good impressions.

I say just throw him into the fire, and give him some solid minutes to see how he does. Play him next to Barrie to see if they can mesh the way he did with Elliott in junior. Personally I don't see a reason to limit his minutes with the playoffs off the table. Move Guenin back to the right side to play where Stuart was.

Siemens - Barrie
Holden - Guenin
Hejda - Redmond

They are playing Siemens with Barrie.

Pistache

Mar 25, 2009
Look at the size of this guy......and they say he is fast too......we need him and Geertsen so badly in this line up.....with Bigras, Johnson and Barry we would be set for years.....maybe an UFA like Oduya would complete a nice defense ....

member 116861

He wasn't perfect but my favourite thing about him is when got the puck in the defensive zone, his first thought wasn't to dump the puck down the ice.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
He wasn't perfect but my favourite thing about him is when got the puck in the defensive zone, his first thought wasn't to dump the puck down the ice.

that will change with all of the great mentors he has around him at the NHL level. :help:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad