Recalled/Assigned: Duncan Siemens

AvsRobin

Size doesn't matter!
Aug 10, 2010
Stockholm
its-happening.gif

FoppaForsberg*

Nice!!! Excited to watch this game now, just to see him. Otherwise I probably wouldn't watch lol

ABasin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2002
Nice, I may miss the game tomorrow because of a party but I'll DVR this just in case. Hopefully it shows how close he is.

Well, not every guy comes up and plays his best in his first game, so I won't draw too many negative conclusions even if he doesn't impress a lot. Really happy to see him in the NHL though.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
It's nice that he got recalled but I'm not expecting anything from him. It's more than likely Roy only gives him anywhere from 10-12 minutes of ice time and rolls the other 5 d-men hard.

R S

Sep 18, 2006
Very happy!

Been a long time coming. Hopefully he has at least a few good hits and pisses off a few people. Would be nice to take a bit of a chunk out of the Hawks before playoffs.

Not really expecting much more than that from him. He'll have a few blown coverage plays and a few bad passes and plays with the puck, but that's ok.

I think a number of people will be surprised at just how fast and powerful he is on his skates considering his size. Unbelievable skater for someone who is over 6'3.

Bender

Sep 25, 2002
:handclap:

Don't care if he has a really bad game...this is a nice touch to finish a disappointing season.

Is he really going to wear #16 as is listed on the website? lol seems odd to me.

Michel Goulet -> Warren Rychel -> Duncan Siemens?

R S

Sep 18, 2006
:handclap:

Don't care if he has a really bad game...this is a nice touch to finish a disappointing season.

Is he really going to wear #16 as is listed on the website? lol seems odd to me.

Michel Goulet -> Warren Rychel -> Duncan Siemens?

He had been 25 previously, which was a pretty good number, until Talbot took it. I know he had it because that's what they gave him at his first camp but I wonder if he'll switch back now that no one has it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad