Player Discussion Duncan Keith

Status
Not open for further replies.

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
A lot of people that would lose their jobs otherwise have gone ahead and gotten vaccinated (I am not a fan of forcing it upon people but that is the world that we are living in right now). We're lucky that Keith decided to do so instead of taking Archibald's stance or we would be f***ed.

Just for the record, that's the world we've always lived in.

Want to go to school? You need your MMR, Hepatitis B, diphtheria, tetanus, acellular pertussis (dTap), Varicella, and meningococcal (Groups A, C, Y, W-135) conjugate vaccine.

No ifs ands or buts.

snag

Feb 22, 2014
I don’t disagree. But at some point, and maybe we are pretty much at that point, the average Joe is going to say I got my shots, I did the restrictions, I’m likely not going to get sick, and I’ve done my part for long enough to help those who won’t get vaccinated, but if they won’t help themselves, then screw it. Not saying it’s right or wrong, but think that’s where we are or are headed to.

I think I am there.

I (like everyone else that sees what it going on) gave up a year of birthdays, anniversaries Easters, Thanksgiving, Christmas. I masked, isolated, got tested and did everything else that was asked of me. I don't have it in me to give up another Thanksgiving or Christmas while the likes of my neighbor had his family park in the garage while they had Christmas. (you think nobody noticed ya dumb f***s?)

The willfully unvaxxed largely would not respect lockdown anyway. They are clogging and will continue to clog our hospitals.

Personally... I would triage them right to the back forty. They don't give a shit.... Why should we?

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Yeah need to get all those 18 year olds out there to really study the science before getting the vaccine.

It's not that difficult. I have two young adults in the household who figured it out quickly. Again, I'm glad he got the shot, just not ready to raise a banner for him getting it.

Reactions: Marty McSurly

GhostfaceWu

Shi Shaw
Feb 11, 2015
It's not that difficult. I have two young adults in the household who figured it out quickly. Again, I'm glad he got the shot, just not ready to raise a banner for him getting it.
Oh yeah so they both know exactly what is in the vaccine and what exactly those properties help protect in the body? Or did dad tell them they need to get the vaccine and just site other pandemics that required vaccines to get back to normal?

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Oh yeah so they both know exactly what is in the vaccine and what exactly those properties help protect in the body? Or did dad tell them they need to get the vaccine and just site other pandemics that required vaccines to get back to normal?

Dad didn't have to tell them anything. Kids were smart enough to do their DD on their own. ;)

Reactions: Marty McSurly

Panda Bear

Apr 2, 2010
If people are not responding to the incentives of protecting their own health and the health of others by getting the vaccine, then they need to experience disincentives for not getting the vaccine like facing daily financial penalties and constant inconveniences like having to do rapid testing whenever they go out in public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad