Not open for further replies.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
rcj0EIl.png

Welcome to Edmonton. :hockey:

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
Love it. Please be good to Bouchard, Duncan. Teach him well and please destroy Tkachuk with a cross check to the jaw.

Really liked his interview. His responses to the challenging questions showed his competitive fire, and overall he sounds motivated and excited to be here. I think he comes in rejuvenated, which is further helped by reduced minutes.

space321

May 11, 2011
Really liked his interview. His responses to the challenging questions showed his competitive fire, and overall he sounds motivated and excited to be here. I think he comes in rejuvenated, which is further helped by reduced minutes.

5.5M though lmao

NotAVacuumSalesman

The Guide And Record Book™
Jun 19, 2017
Don't mind the player but the cap hit makes it hard to digest. The draft pick went the wrong way. :shakehead

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
I haven't heard all his interview yet, but from what I heard I liked it.

Reactions: Oilhawks

McDoused

Feb 5, 2007
Katy <3
Welcome to Edmonton Keith! His hardware should look good with McDavid and Draisaitls.

• First ballot hall of famer
  • 3 time Stanley cup winner
  • 2 time Olympic gold medalist
  • 2 time Norris winner
  • Conn Smythe winner
  • 1192 games played with 625 points
  • Legend
Let's hope he still has some gas in the tank. Doesn't seem like he's ready to call it quits anytime soon.

Little Fury

Jun 21, 2006

Do you think he'll be in the best shape of his life though?

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
I'm pumped to have Keith.

Even if he's on the third pair, that would be a high-use 3rd pair. We needed a LHD, and between Bear, Bouchard, and Larsson, there are interesting options to find him a player that puts him in the best light, and helps the other player excel as well.

The playoffs were a gong show, and the defense was missing someone who could calm everything down

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Also as a father I have to respect Keith for putting his family first. Class act.

Yep, my dad worked away from home his entire life...he's in his mid 70s and he's still working. Not because he wants to but because the company he works with loves his work ethic and how he keeps everyone in line lol. He also looks like he's 60, not 74.

I still remember the day years ago he told me to find a career where I'm home pretty much every night because he missed out on a lot of stuff with us because he was away so much and it really tore him up. Keith can't rewind the clock 10 years but he's still going to play with some extra motivation and less stress being a bigger part of his boy's life.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting

Christ. Ference came in and did good interviews. How does this mean or indicate ANYTHING?

I mean whats the guy going to say? I want to get out of the Hawks team where theres expectation and go play on a disjointed team with terrible management where theres none?

You critique Tippet any day of the week and you're still supporting Holland and supporting this deal?

Oilhawks

Nov 24, 2011
Christ. Ference came in and did good interviews. How does this mean or indicate ANYTHING?

I mean whats the guy going to say? I want to get out of the Hawks team where theres expectation and go play on a disjointed team with terrible management where theres none?

You critique Tippet any day of the week and you're still supporting Holland and supporting this deal?

You comparing Keith to Ference is about all I have to say in response. I’ve critiqued the deal, just because I don’t want Holland fired for it and think that Tippett is an overrated coach doesn’t mean I want to be slagged by you. I’m not arguing with you. Good day

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
You comparing Keith to Ference is about all I have to say in response. I’m not arguing with you. Good day

I'm not comparing. Your sole point in the post is it was a good interview. I mean in context of the Oilers who cares? Player interviews mean nothing.

The look of this is your trying to polish this shit deal, and not just in this thread. Take the Hawks glasses off for a moment. 38yr old Keith is no legend. He's an adequate defender put in the right spot. But I'd worry that the Oilers put him in the 2,3,spot.

Reactions: ohheyhemsky

Oilhawks

Nov 24, 2011
I'm not comparing. Your sole point in the post is it was a good interview. I mean in context of the Oilers who cares? Player interviews mean nothing.

The look of this is your trying to polish this shit deal, and not just in this thread. Take the Hawks glasses off for a moment. 38yr old Keith is no legend. He's an adequate defender put in the right spot. But I'd worry that the Oilers put him in the 2,3,spot.

You’re picking a spot and a fight and I’m not interested as I’ve stated. I’m not into such sophistry

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary

The Oilers have multiple interview Stanley Cups if case you had any concern about if they know anything about winning.

Reactions: Drivesaitl
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad