Injury Report: Duncan Keith

BobbyJet

I am Canadian
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Just an FYI for everyone, the Hawks retroactively putting Keith and Shaw on IR means nothing. Keith has missed enough time that he could return tonight if he was up for it. Shaw can return after tonight. Those two on IR simply allows the Hawks to be able to have more guys on the roster if need be.

No idea, but seeing how he's not on LTIR right now, hopefully not too much longer.

Of course everyone wants Keith back ASAP but groin injuries are slow to heal and easily aggravated if a player tries to rush their return. Been there. It's better to let it heal completely.

coolhand

Jan 20, 2016
Streamwood, IL
Hmmm, JC says he has been battling this injury for some time, then why so many minutes? Maybe with Murphy out he had no choice, and the fact the Hawks are so tight up against the cap they are very limited on who they can bring up. Stan has the team in a very tough position.

Reactions: KennyWharramPeace

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
Of course everyone wants Keith back ASAP but groin injuries are slow to heal and easily aggravated if a player tries to rush their return. Been there. It's better to let it heal completely.

This. Keith is getting up there in age too. Once you start approaching 40, you start healing more slowly. He needs to be 100%. If Hawks can't stay in the hunt without him, they're not a team that should be in the playoffs anyways.

Rinkrat21

Dec 12, 2019
Keith practicing and might return as early as Wednesday. Who goes down, Gilbert, Boqvist or KooKoo and why?

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
I can't see them spending a year on Boqvist and then sending him down right after he hits 10 games. KooKoo isn't even playing right now, he should be the one to go down, and then bench Seabrook.

But that won't happen.

Reactions: Marotte Marauder

BrianE

Dec 29, 2014
WI
Question for you guys, in Duncs conn smyth season did he miss any time from injuries?

Giovi

Sponsor
Feb 1, 2009
I agree with the opinion that the best move would be moving Gus. Would be pretty lousy return, but worth it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad