Recalled/Assigned: Dumont and Pateryn sent down (Nov 13)

Feintastic

Jun 22, 2013
I wish him the best but even if Dumont becomes a good 3-4th liner... do we really need another midget..we need big guys on the 4th. He looks like a nice kid but I dont give a **** about him...man Im so tired of these smurfs.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
One thing I am starting to believe though is that Parros is a complete liability on the ice and I cringe when he is out there.

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
One thing I am starting to believe though is that Parros is a complete liability on the ice and I cringe when he is out there.

Christ. He's there to be a face denter. Only his coach is confused by this.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
RDS comments on that article are priceless.

Lots of comments about Dumont's call-up, when he wasn't the best-performing Bull Dog. Some speculate (as if this is not a recurring theme) how this may signify that a trade is in the works.

And of course, this all-time classic:

9 nov. 2013 à 19:01
Un autre francophone Quebecois inferieur a 6 pied pour faire plaisir au peuple

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
What's with the Dumont love? The guy sucks. DD is better than him, and that's not saying much. It's like going to the movies and deciding which is going to be the worst of the two.

Macbeth

Mar 12, 2008
Petite-Patrie, Qc
What's with the Dumont love? The guy sucks. DD is better than him, and that's not saying much. It's like going to the movies and deciding which is going to be the worst of the two.

What part of Dumont called up to replace Parros relates to "DD is better than him" ?

Dominator13

Feb 20, 2003
hockey city
Dominator13
He had a good start to his first game until he mushy-brained himself.

Since his return he has been about as good as I would be if you were to be putting me out there in slippery leather shoes.

Yeah but you can't put all the blame on him. In Colorado most plays started from Blunden' side and againt St. Louis White started to play all 3 positions in his own zone.

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
Denis Gauthier keeps telling us on RDS that he coached Dumont in junior and that the kid has character and play with an edge. But we have never seen that with the Habs. What's holding him up to really go at it and at least become a sort of pest?

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
I prefer calling Dumont up over the rest of our guys just because you know if we call up Andrighetto/Holland he's not getting offensive zone icetime. Dumont is never going to get any better. May as well stunt his development instead of a real prospect.

FlyingKostitsyn

Mar 7, 2008
Quebec
No one has mentioned this but I agree, our on the bubble roster guys are getting yanked around quite a bit this year.

I sure would be pissed to play an NHL game once in a while :sarcasm:

Seriously tho, giving nhl time to many prospects is great, it helps them, encourages them and makes them work harder in hamilton because they know they can get called even if they are not the top prospect.

JohnnyB11

Jul 14, 2003
Saint John, NB
agreed he and Tinordi should of been playing from day one

taking Cube`s and Murrays job , this is a joke

we need to transition some D , with only Gorges signed and plenty of junk gone in the offseason , we should of transitioned sooner .

Tinordi already showed he's not ready yet.

And Alexei Emelin with his new contract says hello :)

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
I sure would be pissed to play an NHL game once in a while :sarcasm:

Seriously tho, giving nhl time to many prospects is great, it helps them, encourages them and makes them work harder in hamilton because they know they can get called even if they are not the top prospect.

I was drunk when I wrote that. :laugh::laugh:

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
No one in Hamilton can save this team. Bergevin can keep calling up as many players as he wants, things won't change until the team isn't 100% healthy

Analyzer*

Denis Gauthier keeps telling us on RDS that he coached Dumont in junior and that the kid has character and play with an edge. But we have never seen that with the Habs. What's holding him up to really go at it and at least become a sort of pest?

You haven't seen Dumont play with an edge for the habs ?

Tyler Kennedy is crazy.

Last year in 10 games he had 21 hits for us.

According to this, Gauthier didn't coach him.

http://www.eliteprospects.com/staff.php?staff=3412

http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=36736

Gauthier's first year with Drummondville was Dumont's first year in Hamilton.

Mynameismark*

Parros is better than Dumont. At least Parros can fight. And that's what he is paid to do. Therrien should try putting his 4th line agains opposing teams 4th lines.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
Parros is better than Dumont. At least Parros can fight. And that's what he is paid to do. Therrien should try putting his 4th line agains opposing teams 4th lines.

No,he's not. Lack of training camp + injury afterwards tend to do that, though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad