Recalled/Assigned: Dumont and Pateryn sent down (Nov 13)

JuJu Mobb

Dec 9, 2009
Why not play this guy until Emelin comes back???

cone-de-signalisation-orange-et-blanc-outillage-depannage-norauto.56600931-92088891.jpg

Mike Mike Caron

Aug 29, 2010
Pateryn was sent down so he could play a game with the Dogs instead of staying in Montreal waiting, there's a game tomorrow so they called him back as the seventh D. Dumont is here to replace Parros till Prust is back or Parros is needed. Cause our fourth line doesnt work at the moment.

ZARTONK

Headscratcher!
Jul 4, 2008
Montreal
MB is acting like a kid :"I want him, no I want him, no wait, I want the other one again.", poor kids being called up and sent back down over and over...

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
MB is acting like a kid :"I want him, no I want him, no wait, I want the other one again.", poor kids being called up and sent back down over and over...

No one has mentioned this but I agree, our on the bubble roster guys are getting yanked around quite a bit this year.

pine*

Yanked around? I am sure Pateryn is happy to be called back up and understands when he is sent down to get some minutes. This isn't daycare

And some cash bonus to go around too.

dcal64

Jul 4, 2010
Ottawa
Yep... at about $8000 per game in the NHL I am sure that Pateryn would make that shuttle as often as they want him to.

He hasn't played a game yet, luckily you get paid for days being on the roster.

penalty shot*

Dumont is a curious choice because he has to clear waivers before he can be sent down again. Either the Canadiens aren't worried about him getting claimed if he is re-assigned or they plan on keeping him with the team.

Based on his 4 assists I would say they aren't worried about him getting claimed.

Pateryn must feel like a yo-yo but the fact that he is the one being shuttled in and out more than the others must indicate some kind of confidence :dunno:

who is going to claim Dumont :laugh:

penalty shot*

Pateryn should be playing.

agreed he and Tinordi should of been playing from day one

taking Cube`s and Murrays job , this is a joke

we need to transition some D , with only Gorges signed and plenty of junk gone in the offseason , we should of transitioned sooner .

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad