Confirmed with Link: Duclair/J. Moore/1st (2016)/2nd (2015) for Yandle (50% Retained), Summers/4th- Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killem Dafoe

Hold my baby, man.
Jun 19, 2010
Land of Corn
Holy **** you guys, i'm over here staring at the computer monitor for 15 minutes with my mouth wide open.

He's being sarcastic, although I have seen claims about aspects of John Moore's game that will be "missed".

Also, this. Detecting sarcasm on here lately isn't exactly the easiest thing to do.

Claxton

Sep 30, 2007
Yes it was sarcasm :laugh:

Just sick and tired about all the **** flying around about Yandle being a liability and the Rangers having a horrible deadline.

Killem Dafoe

Hold my baby, man.
Jun 19, 2010
Land of Corn
Yes it was sarcasm :laugh:

Just sick and tired about all the **** flying around about Yandle being a liability and the Rangers having a horrible deadline.

lol Well egg on my face. I almost wrote had an aneurysm and I have a pretty good sarcasm detector. You're right though, those comments are unbelievable and really make it hard to pick out when someone is being serious or not.

Pizza

Sep 17, 2005
I think both teams did well here.

Yandle gives the Rangers a dimension they have lacked for too long.

AZ got an amazing talent in Duclair. You don't just walk onto AV's ice and make the Rangers as a teenager if you don't have something pretty serious going on. He's got to tie somethings together but odds are at least decent that he'll be a pretty good player. The picks are never a bad thing on team doing a rebuild and Maloney will make good use of them.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
John Moore and his +7 will be sorely missed. Yandle at a league worst -33 is appalling and will only hurt the Rangers.

How does he put up such poor +/- numbers as an offensive d-man on the second worst team in the league, that has 26 of his 41 points on the pp, while logging almost 24 minutes a game and frequently going against the opposition's best players?

Who cares that 38 out of the bottom 40 players in +/- are on the 6 worst teams in the league. It is definitely not a team stat.

I think John Moore will see his +7 disappear in 3 games with Phoenix. Yandle won't get rid of his massive - rating though. BUST!

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
I think John Moore will see his +7 disappear in 3 games with Phoenix. Yandle won't get rid of his massive - rating though. BUST!

Moore a -2 last night in 20 minutes of icetime

One was being caught up ice on a short handed goal where OEL and Gagner got burned, the last was an empty net goal, though he got outhustled to the puck

offdacrossbar

misfit fanboy
Jun 25, 2006
da cuse
Moore a -2 last night in 20 minutes of icetime

One was being caught up ice on a short handed goal where OEL and Gagner got burned, the last was an empty net goal, though he got outhustled to the puck

that team is awful. really bad. no one can have a good +/- within that group.

i watched most of the game. i though moore played pretty well actually. he settled in nicely and played a lot of minutes and some pp. to me, he looked solid. he seemed to be skating with more purpose and handled the puck with confidence. hell never be a shut down guy though.

he dropped the gloves after murphy was boarded too and that will earn points with his teammates and the yotes fans.

i wish him well. he's gonna get a chance he never had here.

TheTakedown

Puck is Life
Jul 11, 2012
that team is awful. really bad. no one can have a good +/- within that group.

i watched most of the game. i though moore played pretty well actually. he settled in nicely and played a lot of minutes and some pp. to me, he looked solid. he seemed to be skating with more purpose and handled the puck with confidence. hell never be a shut down guy though.

he dropped the gloves after murphy was boarded too and that will earn points with his teammates and the yotes fans.

i wish him well. he's gonna get a chance he never had here.

Him and OEL are good pieces to build around. a Defenseman with that much experience is coveted during a rebuild, especially one that hasn't had a chance to settle down like Moore had here...

He'll do well on that team once they get the goaltending settled.

Really is a shame on Columbus' end... they absolutely destroyed his development by rushing him into a ****** team...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad