Friedman: Ducks won't qualify Max Comtois

Status
Not open for further replies.

malcb33

Apr 10, 2005
New Zealand
I'm shocked Montreal hasn't made an offer. It seems like exactly what they're looking for (young, high pick, with size, that needs a new opportunity).

Even on a 2-way deal, you would think he would be worth the risk, unless there's more to Comtois's situation...

• Haha
Reactions: Jeune Poulet

Sean Garrity

Quack Quack Quack!
Dec 25, 2007
Dee Eff UU
I think he can still be a NHL player, but he's left a lot to be desired since his "breakout" half season. As others have stated, pretty much has gone away from everything that has made him a successful hockey player.

Reactions: Smirnov2Chistov

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Mailloux hasn't been cleared to play in the NHL, but he's likely to be.

No idea what the other 2 did.

Bitchass Miller didn't have his contract go through because he's a piece of shit and he and his representatives lied about him doing even the most minimal of PR work and the useless f***tard Bruins didn't even look into it just took his word at face value and signed him.

The NHL is a joke, but they try at times..
mate come on. We live in the most advanced age where info is at our finger tips. Definitely look up both. Neither of those players deserve an NHL career.

duul

Jun 21, 2010
Mailloux hasn't been cleared to play in the NHL, but he's likely to be.

No idea what the other 2 did.

Bitchass Miller didn't have his contract go through because he's a piece of shit and he and his representatives lied about him doing even the most minimal of PR work and the useless f***tard Bruins didn't even look into it just took his word at face value and signed him.

The NHL is a joke, but they try at times..
Miller’s contract did go through and he’s being paid millions to not play over the next few years it’s pretty funny. He struck gold.

Reactions: viceroy

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Miller’s contract did go through and he’s being paid millions to not play over the next few years it’s pretty funny. He struck gold.
The contract was terminated after it went through, and even if it didn’t he wouldn’t be getting millions, it was an ELC.

barriers

Feb 10, 2020
Rumour mill has Comtois potentially signing a PTO with Vegas in the near future

StewieP19

Dec 13, 2022
A guy who can score 15 goals per season not a ton of assist still young.
Not a big worker but can be usable for a 3rd or 4th line

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Why sign this guy when guys like Conacher and Holland are available on PTO

Which Conacher and Holland are you talking about?

Cory Conacher is listed as 5'8" and hasn't played in the NHL for three years. Peter Holland is 6'2" but hasn't played in the NHL in five years, and was retired last year. He is currently signed to a PTO with Colorado anyway. They're also 33 and 32.

I don't see the connection with a 6'2" 24 year old Comtois who has played in the NHL for the past 5 years.

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
Which Conacher and Holland are you talking about?

Cory Conacher is listed as 5'8" and hasn't played in the NHL for three years. Peter Holland is 6'2" but hasn't played in the NHL in five years, and was retired last year. He is currently signed to a PTO with Colorado anyway. They're also 33 and 32.

I don't see the connection with a 6'2" 24 year old Comtois who has played in the NHL for the past 5 years.
I'm 99% sure his post was in jest

Reactions: LeafalCrusader
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad