Confirmed with Link: Ducks will have orange Jerseys in 2018 - 19

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia

TopShelfWaterBottle

Registered
Mar 16, 2014
Where do you see that? I see only a small part of the jersey revealed which doesn`t reveal anything :laugh: Fron is the same as for previous ones.

Gosh, I hope Adidas would ban the ugly side stripes

I think we can all give up our hope of the logo making a comeback

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
I think we can all give up our hope of the logo making a comeback

I`m ok with the logo. I think what made the old logo look cool was also the color scheme and design, like that inclined line in front.

I think we would have pretty good jerseys right now if we wouldn`t have those horrible stripes on the sides

SirQuacksALot

A Garibaldi in Kelp
Mar 16, 2010
If we're going orange next year, I'd like to see the Wild Wing jersey make a comeback for a season.

wraparound

May 17, 2014
Nashville & Edmonton taking the L hard with these new adidas jerseys. Really hope Ducks hire a legit designer to make their orange primaries next season. None of this MS Paint crap like we got last time

Last edited:

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Nashville & Edmonton taking the L hard with these new adidas jerseys. Really hope Ducks hire a legit designer to make their orange primaries next season. None of this MS Paint crap like we got last time
We should set up a Go Fund Me to get a legit designer for the next Ducks jerseys :laugh:
Are you guys telling me you can see any detail in that tiny pic of every jersey?

Check out Ducks instagram: https://www.instagram.com/anaheimducks/

Dryish

Nonplussed
Dec 14, 2015
Hki Metro
Thanks. They are out of their ****ing minds if they think some minor tweaking is going to send people out to buy a new one. Especially with the supposed even newer ones coming next year. WTF?

That's not what this is about, though. They changed producers, and Adidas may have had some league-wide tweaks that they mandated (we can't exactly know). And even if they didn't we'd still have the option to submit a tweaked design because we were getting new jerseys for this season anyway because of NHL switching from Reebok to Adidas. It's not a move to attract more sales, it's a contract move.

SmokeyDuck

Jul 27, 2010
Anaheim, CA
Here is a concept I like with the addidas....

DDHBn7wVwAASIuO.jpg

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Not bad at all.

One Webbed D on the shoulder needs to be replaced with that ''OC'' one from Stadium Series.

What would be the home for these though? All Orange or black with Orange bottom? But in any case these Aways are an ok start at least

Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
If we're going with a new set and new primary color, why not ditch the gold altogether? That was apparently pushed by Burke to be like Army, but he's gone, another team has kind of done this for the exact same reason, and it doesn't really work that well with orange. It definitely worked IMO when orange was just an accent, and they've realistically done the best they can, but I'd just go with something simpler.

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Really hope we change our mind here, so sick of getting new jerseys every damn year. Gonna just have to accept the fact that not everyone will ever be satisfied with our jerseys.

Godzlaf

Sep 24, 2014
Really hope we change our mind here, so sick of getting new jerseys every damn year. Gonna just have to accept the fact that not everyone will ever be satisfied with our jerseys.

I think it's more of a money grab than anything about trying to please people.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad