GDT: Ducks vs. Sharks - 7 PT / 10 ET / 4 CET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
a fight, an assist and plus 1 in only 6 mins of ice time!!.... that's ok with me!.. thought he was pretty damn productive in that little time of ice

A pointless fight, and his assist was because he just barely managed to get his stick on a puck to knock it along the boards because he was (as usual) out-hustled and (as usual) outmuscled by a Sharks player that he (as usual) failed to finish a very available check on.

He's not good. There's a reason he only got 6 minutes of ice time.

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
A pointless fight, and his assist was because he just barely managed to get his stick on a puck to knock it along the boards because he was (as usual) out-hustled and (as usual) outmuscled by a Sharks player that he (as usual) failed to finish a very available check on.

He's not good. There's a reason he only got 6 minutes of ice time.

Still think he's been better than Maroon, who is the only other option at the moment.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Still think he's been better than Maroon, who is the only other option at the moment.

Maroon at least finishes checks. It's not his fault he's a complementary player who's been put on a 4th line with players he has zero chemistry with. I'd much rather see him with Thomson than Stewart. Those two hit and cycle, and would be able to set up Santorelli (who can't cycle with Maroon well while Stewart floats around). That would be a great energy line.

Edit - failing that, waive the bum, and bring up Friberg or Noesen who at least hit, try, and play good defense.

Bender66

Send in the clowns
Oct 4, 2008
SoCal
Right now, I'd stay with Stewart on that 4th line. Stewart at least can get back into the play on defense. Maroon is slower than a snail, and is completely useless once the Ducks lose possession, which is the majority of the time.

Jack Bauer DAMNIT

Two Way Defenseman
Nov 11, 2015
Golden State
I think by far the better option is Maroon when he is hustling and on his game. However I don't think I have seen that once from him this season. Hopefully he will have a fire lit under his ass next time he's in the lineup.

Magnus the Duck

Nov 7, 2014
Sweden
Good game and we didn't stop playing with the one goal lead. A lot can be improved of course, but I'm happy for the good things. If they can keep it up for tonights game I will get some hope back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad