GDT: Ducks vs. Sharks - 7 PT / 10 ET / 4 CET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bender66

Send in the clowns
Oct 4, 2008
SoCal
Welcome back Nate Thompson.

Bieksa is the dumbest human being alive. If he hadn't won the DNA lottery, he'd be making minimum wage digging ditches or shoveling asphalt. Completely useless in the d-zone. Never seen a d-man take so many leisurely strolls while the other team is in the midst of generating a scoring chance.

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
Had to nip out right after the goal, good to see them hold on to the win.

Great to see Gibson get the SO, but question is can he stay healthy for an extended period of time? Next week or so is the time he usually picks up his niggling injury after some great play.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
Had to nip out right after the goal, good to see them hold on to the win.

Great to see Gibson get the SO, but question is can he stay healthy for an extended period of time? Next week or so is the time he usually picks up his niggling injury after some great play.

You bite your tongue!!

Lyons71

Jun 27, 2003
Fullerton, CA
Visit site
I'm starting to see what you guys see in bieksa. Tonight he was giving soft passes that put his teammates in bad spots as well as messing up plays by being out of position. I also noticed the intensity all our other d bring that he doesn't.

Fowler is amazing. I hope despres gets back soon so he can have a decent partner again.

Last ten games or so I feel like vats has been our best player. Anyone agree?

Also, getzlaf turns it over so much on the pp. they'll be doing great moving the puck around getting chances and then he gets it and takes too long and loses it to one defender.

Ducks Nation*

Mar 19, 2013
watched the 1st and 2nd period before going to pickup, just watched the 3rd period. Cogs was possessed he should for sure be wearing a letter.

I see they benched Ritchie which is obvious for Thompson as a winger, will be interested once Sekac gets back.

Bieksa was ****ing horrible in the 3rd probably the only bad duck, just let Depres take his place and bench him seriously I rather buy him out then play him.

Manson was awesome in the 3rd, Gibson looks like he might steal the net hopefully he can stay healthy (knock on wood)

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
I think Stewart has earned himself a healthy scratch. Get Maroon back in the lineup and put him on the 4th line with Thompson and Santorelli

Anything

Sep 22, 2013
Oulu, Finland
Neutral finn here. Thought this game was very playofflike, very little chances both ways and pretty good defensive structure by both. Ducks seem to be having a lot of trouble scoring, even though the power play looked fairly good they just didn't manage to put the puck past Jones. Also, Getzlaf and Perry looked totally gassed a couple of times in the third period. Is this normal? Vatanen played great which warms my finnish heart :)

Raistlin

Aug 25, 2006
Kasual Kev just being the Casual Kev that he is. nothing has changed since 2012.

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
I think Stewart has earned himself a healthy scratch. Get Maroon back in the lineup and put him on the 4th line with Thompson and Santorelli

a fight, an assist and plus 1 in only 6 mins of ice time!!.... that's ok with me!.. thought he was pretty damn productive in that little time of ice

Oct 18, 2011
not impressive....1 goal in each of the last 2 games, back to 30th in goals per game...goalies have no margin for error this is going to be a .500 hockey team

atleast boudreau is cutting stoners minutes but he's still giving bieksa too much rope.

when despres comes back i hope we go with
fowler/despres
vatanen/lindholm

sink or swim with those guys, bieksa/stoner/manson get what's left

Opak

Nov 28, 2014
not impressive....1 goal in each of the last 2 games, back to 30th in goals per game...goalies have no margin for error this is going to be a .500 hockey team

atleast boudreau is cutting stoners minutes but he's still giving bieksa too much rope.

when despres comes back i hope we go with
fowler/despres
vatanen/lindholm

sink or swim with those guys, bieksa/stoner/manson get what's left

If I recall correctly, Manson is still waiver eligible, so when Despres gets back I think he gets sent to San Diego. We'd still have Stoner/Bieksa/Holzer in the roster after the top 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad