GDT: Ducks vs Devils

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
thumbnail.jpg

Presents.......

416U9fSC8QL._SY445_SX342_.jpg

Ebleednezer Scrooge was one of the biggest fans of the New Jersey Devils you would ever meet. One of Ebleednezer's favorite hobbies was posting on an internet message board called HF Boards. Where he would sound off on things like the league's goaltenders and those of his favorite team the New Jersey Devils. Ebleednezer was a very harsh critic of the national hockey league's goaltending position. Often times obsessing over it and going out of his way to put players of the position on blast. But there were none who felt the wrath of Ebleednezer more than goaltenders of his beloved New Jersey Devils.

He often times had many different types of emotions and feels when it came to New Jersey Devils goaltenders
179605fd8940642f1903a9b77b84957d.pngdownloadzz.jpgjapanese-goblin.pngjapanese-goblin_1f47a.png
But none more than those above.

One night Ebleednezer Scrooge settled in for bed on a rainy, windy, stormy Florida evening. Before Ebleednezer could fall into dreamland, he heard a what sounded like a metal clank. Much like the noise a goal post makes after being struck by a hockey puck. He thought maybe it was something clanking off the side of the house because of all the wind. He yelled out ''WHO IS THERE?''. Ebleednezer rubbed his eyes to get a better look, but when he opened his eyes it looked something like this!

thumbnail (1).jpg
That was the look on Ebleednezer Scrooge's face, but here's what really appeared and it was much more scarier.

thumbnail (2).jpgthumbnail (3).jpgthumbnail (4).jpgthumbnail (5).jpg
Nothing could be more intimidating than four large scary men, wearing masks and wielding sticks.

japanese-goblin.png
MY GOODNESS! WHAT DO YOU PEOPLE WANT FROM ME?!!!???!!!

thumbnail (6).jpgthumbnail (7).jpgthumbnail (8).jpgthumbnail (9).jpg

At ease Ebleednezer! We are the ghosts of Devils goalies past! We are the guys you turned your back on, even after backing us for a while and in Marty's case about 20 years!

japanese-goblin.png
I'm sorry! But you guys sucked at the end! And it was painful watching you people play! And the organization forced some of you to keep playing and it was painful to watch and destroyed memories of the way things were! Well, maybe not for you Marty, but definitely the rest of you.

The ghosts of Devils goalies past tried to reason with Bleed to be a little kinder the men in masks on his favorite team. They did not wish to harm Ebleednezer, but only wished he practiced the same kindness he practices in his day to day life to the thankless men that served and protected the nets for the Devils over the last 40 years.

It was then that Ebleenezer tried to once again turn in for the night. He thought that was over, but it was only the beginning! He heard yet another clanking noise. This time it was two more men in masks, wielding sticks.

thumbnail (10).jpgthumbnail (11).jpg
179605fd8940642f1903a9b77b84957d.png
WHAT THE HELL DO YOU PEOPLE WANT NOW?!???!

thumbnail (12).jpgthumbnail (13).jpg
We are the ghosts of Devils goalies present! And we do not like the stuff you've said about us this season! We see you on the HF Boards all day long talking shit about our game. And reviewing all the goals we allow nightly. You've said some very hurtful things about us and we're tired of it. We don't wanna hear your shit anymore! We combined for 5 playoff wins last year! Do you how many Devils goalies you need to go back to get 5 playoff wins out of beyond Marty Brodeur? We win games for the team this year! We don't read you saying nice things about us when we win games 3-2 or 2-1! We've done that a few times in the last couple of weeks! We don't wanna hear or read anymore out of you! Or the next visit will be PAINFUL!

japanese-goblin.png
oh boy! Vitek looks kind of goofy, but Akira looks like a potential serial killer! I better be nicer? I don't need another visit like these!

Ebleednezer was scared out of his pants, but was once again trying to settle in for the night. He almost fell asleep completely but opened his eyes and this time saw two more stick wielding men in masks. These men were wearing very different colors from the first 6 men.

thumbnail (14).jpgthumbnail (15).jpg

179605fd8940642f1903a9b77b84957d.png
PLEASE STOP! PLEASE MAKE THEM GO AWAY! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!

download (4).jpgthumbnail (16).jpg
WE ARE THE GHOSTS OF DEVILS GOALIES YET TO COME!

We see the awful things you say about us on that website! You say we aren't elite, you say we're old, terrible and washed up. You blame us for things like losing to the Rangers and Shesterkin in the playoffs! And allowing 7 goals behind Dallas Eakins and his shitty, stupid, no defense system! And getting blown up behind the Canes, despite young Kochetkov suffering the same fates! We are tired of your abusive remarks! And the only way we can truly punish you and make you suffer is by becoming Devils goalies! And that's exactly what we'll do! VERY SOON! Maybe you'll see one of us as early as tomorrow? Maybe both of us? Nighty nighty EBLEEDNEZER!

japanese-goblin_1f47a.png

Man....... What a horrible dream that was! But man, that was the best nights sleep I've had in quite some time. 2:30 PM? Holy shit I slept late! Let me check out HF Boards and see what people are saying about the game today.

Ebleednezer hopped on his phone and much to his horror, the first thing he read was *CONFIRMED WITH LINK: DEVILS CLAIM ANTTI RAANTA ON WAIVERS!*

IMG_2489.gif

Dialamo

Fire Rogalski Hire Pepe
Jul 7, 2007
Montreal, QC, Canada
67kASCs.png

The goaltending nightmare continues for the Devils! You folks wish you had goaltending like the Rangers. The Devils had the chance to sign Jon Quick for cheap but fumbled the bag. Now we got the top two goalies in the league. The Vezina and Jennings are already a lock for Quick/Shesty, as well as the Stanley Cup. Switching to root for the Rangers was the smartest thing I have ever done. I saw the decline of the Devils coming a mile away.

eunufnD.png

I hate to say it, but you are correct RangerDoggo. It's unfortunate Fitz is completely clueless when it comes to fixing goaltending and coaching for my Devils. What a shrewd move by Drury signing Jon Quick. Drury is arguably the best GM in the league. Meanwhile Fitz hampers us into albatross contracts like Meier, who will be paid $8.8m a year for the next eternity while pacing for 40 points. Too many disastrous moves in the offseason that will ruin our chances of making the playoffs. The Rags, Philly, and Isles are way ahead of us, and it won't be long until the Caps, Pens, Senzz, Jackets, Sabres, and Senators surpass us in the Standings.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
67kASCs.png

The goaltending nightmare continues for the Devils! You folks wish you had goaltending like the Rangers. The Devils had the chance to sign Jon Quick for cheap but fumbled the bag. Now we got the top two goalies in the league. The Vezina and Jennings are already a lock for Quick/Shesty, as well as the Stanley Cup. Switching to root for the Rangers was the smartest thing I have ever done. I saw the decline of the Devils coming a mile away.

eunufnD.png

I hate to say it, but you are correct RangerDoggo. It's unfortunate Fitz is completely clueless when it comes to fixing goaltending and coaching for my Devils. What a shrewd move by Drury signing Jon Quick. Drury is arguably the best GM in the league. Meanwhile Fitz hampers us into albatross contracts like Meier, who will be paid $8.8m a year the next eternity while pacing for 40 points. Too many disastrous moves in the offseason that will ruin our chances of making the playoffs. The Rags, Philly, and Isles are way ahead of us, and it won't be long until the Caps, Pens, Senzz, Sabres, and Senators surpass us in the Standings.
At least someone took care of the DD/RD role play. I deliberately left those characters out of the OP, just so I could focus on some new characters. Outside of the opening credit!:nod:

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Wonder if we’ll see both of the ghosts of Devils goalies yet to come tomorrow? Gibson in net for Anaheim and Raanta claimed, though he obviously will not have made it to the building yet.

Reactions: My3Sons and Guadana

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
View attachment 785007
Presents.......

View attachment 785009

Ebleednezer Scrooge was one of the biggest fans of the New Jersey Devils you would ever meet. One of Ebleednezer's favorite hobbies was posting on an internet message board called HF Boards. Where he would sound off on things like the league's goaltenders and those of his favorite team the New Jersey Devils. Ebleednezer was a very harsh critic of the national hockey league's goaltending position. Often times obsessing over it and going out of his way to put players of the position on blast. But there were none who felt the wrath of Ebleednezer more than goaltenders of his beloved New Jersey Devils.

He often times had many different types of emotions and feels when it came to New Jersey Devils goaltenders
View attachment 785012View attachment 785013View attachment 785014View attachment 785015
But none more than those above.

One night Ebleednezer Scrooge settled in for bed on a rainy, windy, stormy Florida evening. Before Ebleednezer could fall into dreamland, he heard a what sounded like a metal clank. Much like the noise a goal post makes after being struck by a hockey puck. He thought maybe it was something clanking off the side of the house because of all the wind. He yelled out ''WHO IS THERE?''. Ebleednezer rubbed his eyes to get a better look, but when he opened his eyes it looked something like this!

View attachment 785016
That was the look on Ebleednezer Scrooge's face, but here's what really appeared and it was much more scarier.

View attachment 785019View attachment 785020View attachment 785021View attachment 785022
Nothing could be more intimidating than four large scary men, wearing masks and wielding sticks.

View attachment 785023
MY GOODNESS! WHAT DO YOU PEOPLE WANT FROM ME?!!!???!!!

View attachment 785025View attachment 785026View attachment 785027View attachment 785029

At ease Ebleednezer! We are the ghosts of Devils goalies past! We are the guys you turned your back on, even after backing us for a while and in Marty's case about 20 years!

View attachment 785023
I'm sorry! But you guys sucked at the end! And it was painful watching you people play! And the organization forced some of you to keep playing and it was painful to watch and destroyed memories of the way things were! Well, maybe not for you Marty, but definitely the rest of you.

The ghosts of Devils goalies past tried to reason with Bleed to be a little kinder the men in masks on his favorite team. They did not wish to harm Ebleednezer, but only wished he practiced the same kindness he practices in his day to day life to the thankless men that served and protected the nets for the Devils over the last 40 years.

It was then that Ebleenezer tried to once again turn in for the night. He thought that was over, but it was only the beginning! He heard yet another clanking noise. This time it was two more men in masks, wielding sticks.

View attachment 785031View attachment 785032
View attachment 785033
WHAT THE HELL DO YOU PEOPLE WANT NOW?!???!

View attachment 785034View attachment 785035
We are the ghosts of Devils goalies present! And we do not like the stuff you've said about us this season! We see you on the HF Boards all day long talking shit about our game. And reviewing all the goals we allow nightly. You've said some very hurtful things about us and we're tired of it. We don't wanna hear your shit anymore! We combined for 5 playoff wins last year! Do you how many Devils goalies you need to go back to get 5 playoff wins out of beyond Marty Brodeur? We win games for the team this year! We don't read you saying nice things about us when we win games 3-2 or 2-1! We've done that a few times in the last couple of weeks! We don't wanna hear or read anymore out of you! Or the next visit will be PAINFUL!

View attachment 785038
oh boy! Vitek looks kind of goofy, but Akira looks like a potential serial killer! I better be nicer? I don't need another visit like these!

Ebleednezer was scared out of his pants, but was once again trying to settle in for the night. He almost fell asleep completely but opened his eyes and this time saw two more stick wielding men in masks. These men were wearing very different colors from the first 6 men.

View attachment 785042View attachment 785043

View attachment 785044
PLEASE STOP! PLEASE MAKE THEM GO AWAY! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!

View attachment 785045View attachment 785046
WE ARE THE GHOSTS OF DEVILS GOALIES YET TO COME!

We see the awful things you say about us on that website! You say we aren't elite, you say we're old, terrible and washed up. You blame us for things like losing to the Rangers and Shesterkin in the playoffs! And allowing 7 goals behind Dallas Eakins and his shitty, stupid, no defense system! And getting blown up behind the Canes, despite young Kochetkov suffering the same fates! We are tired of your abusive remarks! And the only way we can truly punish you and make you suffer is by becoming Devils goalies! And that's exactly what we'll do! VERY SOON! Maybe you'll see one of us as early as tomorrow? Maybe both of us? Nighty nighty EBLEEDNEZER!

View attachment 785049
Man....... What a horrible dream that was! But man, that was the best nights sleep I've had in quite some time. 2:30 PM? Holy shit I slept late! Let me check out HF Boards and see what people are saying about the game today.

Ebleednezer hopped on his phone and much to his horror, the first thing he read was *CONFIRMED WITH LINK: DEVILS CLAIM ANTTI RAANTA ON WAIVERS!*

View attachment 785050

if i didn't know you were sober i'd say you're drunk.

(and i cant see any images from your post)

here's to clowning the quack!

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
if i didn't know you were sober i'd say you're drunk.

(and i cant see any images from your post)

here's to clowning the quack!
Not even if you click view attachment?

Is anyone else having trouble seeing the images?

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I saw everything.

Truly a Masterclass GDT.

Well worth the wait. :clap::clap::clap:

Now let's hope the Devils reward your efforts with a win.
Thanks. I appreciate it.

It’s a little bit long, but it tells a story if you have the patience to read through it. And it’s not just some weird conversation between DD and RD pumping up the Rangers and other teams.

They don’t even make an appearance outside of the first image in the three faces of Bleed, which is basically just the credits/my fake production company lol.

Saint Beaurivage

Jersey Shore
Nov 18, 2017
Nemec has changed the profile of this team. He added another dimension of needed youthful energy and jacked up the transition game. He didn't show up on the scoreboard last night but that didn't' stop him from making the right plays. Tonight he goes back at it as we continue to win more often.

BurntToast

May 27, 2007
Saratoga, New York
Marty had his Iconic mask and then the Cursed MB30. I get both were simple, but I feel like the Devils goalies are missing the opportunity to do some cool stuff with a “Devils” goalie mask. (Blackwood leaves here a does a demonic Shark mask.)

Best two mask.

Broduer’s non-MB30 masks, for obvious reasons.

Clemmensen had the most fun mask. (Schwab had a cool mask, but it looked more like a bird than a Devil.)

I did like Vitek’s tribute mask but he started going down hill after he donned it. Therefore Eric Comrie’s tribute mask wins out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad