GDT: Ducks vs. Bruins: 7:00 PM Honda Center

May 9, 2010
Weymouth
Was at the game last night and was really impressed by the Vatanen. He has some great speed coming down the wing and is a threat with the puck. Also, it was awesome to see Manson play live. He was the captain of my alma mater and I hope he can develop into a solid player for the Ducks.

Wish the Bruins came away with a victory, but I always enjoy my time at the Honda Center. Great group of fans. Looks like they keep making subtle renovations each year to the venue as well and it's turning into a much better place to see a game. Best of luck this year!

2faded

Jul 3, 2009
Torrance, CA
Worst? I actually thought it was one of his better games. He was definitely worse in the Calgary game. All in all I'm loving his progress. :nod:

Yea, he had a lot of turnovers this game. He still made good plays but he had more mistakes this game than any previous game I can recall. His only other game I would consider a bad game was when he was paired with Stoner. Don't remember who we played, though. I am also loving his progress and he is noticeable pretty much every time he's on the ice.

George Binks

#MakeAnaheimGr8Again
Jul 28, 2012
Only managed to see the 3rd period thanks to the bartender not knowing how to competently change channels once Monday Night Football was over, but damn. Hell of an entertaining show.

#21...Beleskey? Made some unreal moves around the goal. Just walked the Bruins' d a couple of times.

Your goalie was unreal. Friend of mine at work took Gibson as his goalie in our pool...got the wrong one. You guys are set in goal for the next decade, easy.

17 vs 17...was waiting for Kes to start spearing Lucic just for the hell of it. :laugh:

Very entertaining. Great show. Great hockey.

Kudos, Ducks.

Also, noticed Guy Hebert and Brian Hayward on the Ducks' feed. Why is it always the mediocre goalies who become announcers?

you clearly don't know about Guy Hebert and his career

anezthes

Mar 20, 2014
Also, noticed Guy Hebert and Brian Hayward on the Ducks' feed. Why is it always the mediocre goalies who become announcers?

Wow now...careful.

Watch what the **** you say about Hebert.
Easy now! He knows not what he speaks! ... https://i.imgur.com/4pPT6B4.png
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuDwUnhwPAk
you clearly don't know about Guy Hebert and his career

:handclap:

How was Silfverberg?

Had a nice assist, had a few long range shots. Make a couple of questionable decisions in the offensive zone. Overall pretty good.

I thought he looked real good. Much prefer DSP with Cogs/Silver than Thompson.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad