GDT: Ducks vs. Bruins: 7:00 PM Honda Center

IDuck

Sep 26, 2007
guys i just got a call from BM, im on my way to play D for the ducks....i doubt i will make it through warm-ups though

Exit Dose

Jul 2, 2011
Georgia
guys i just got a call from BM, im on my way to play D for the ducks....i doubt i will make it through warm-ups though
Days from now we will realize that this was IDuck's last message. Of course by then the new horror will be unleashed upon the world as the mumps mutates into some kind of zombie virus or maybe it turns into the monster from The Thing.

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
Am I the only one that saw Perry grab him with both hands spin him to the ice and throw a punch at his face? lol

edit: Nevermind, the Bruins GDT says Perry cross checked him to the face... How he did that without his stick I'll never know.

It was hilarious, Perry's stick goes flying. He's doing the "wtf ref" the guy who did it skates by him again so Perry just says "**** it" and grabs the guy and spins him around. Now the guy is in his knees and Perry pushes his gloves right in the guy's face and the guy then does the "wtf ref".

Perry takes a lot of abuse that never gets called, glad he can dish some back out and not get called for once.

George Binks

#MakeAnaheimGr8Again
Jul 28, 2012
Ducks continue to be undefeated to games in which I wear hats to. I think I found a system that the hockey gods approve of

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
Uhhh, can I have what he is having because I think he's high

Curtis Zupke ‏@curtiszupke 14m14 minutes ago
Beleskey: “I think we played a full 60 minutes tonight...Freddie was great for us when we needed him. That’s the game we needed to play.”

2faded

Jul 3, 2009
Torrance, CA
I've been high on Manson all season and this was probably his worst game. As someone mentioned earlier he definitely looked like a rookie tonight. Even during a bad game, still shows signs of his potential with great plays. Love that save at the end. Also love that he was going at it with Lucic a little. Lucic seemed to be targeting him early with hits.

The team was terrible until the third. I wish we would limit the other teams shot attempts instead of just focusing on blocking everything.

Vatanen is just ridiculous. Please dont be hurt. Vatanen's rush to the net on his goal is what Fowler could do, but instead he always pulls up and never challenges anymore. If only Fowler had Vatanen's confidence right now.

OCSportsfan

Sep 30, 2011
I've been high on Manson all season and this was probably his worst game. As someone mentioned earlier he definitely looked like a rookie tonight. Even during a bad game, still shows signs of his potential with great plays. Love that save at the end. Also love that he was going at it with Lucic a little. Lucic seemed to be targeting him early with hits.

The team was terrible until the third. I wish we would limit the other teams shot attempts instead of just focusing on blocking everything.

Vatanen is just ridiculous. Please dont be hurt. Vatanen's rush to the net on his goal is what Fowler could do, but instead he always pulls up and never challenges anymore. If only Fowler had Vatanen's confidence right now.

Manson played pretty well tonight in my opinion. He thinks the game great, has good speed, hands and size. I am more impressed every game. As far as tonight, they did not play a good first two periods, but came out in the third.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
I think what Matt, Steve, and Dan meant was...they didn't turn to **** again after talking a two goal lead. They actually played pretty well with the lead until the last few minutes of the game when the Bs were really bringing it.

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
Only managed to see the 3rd period thanks to the bartender not knowing how to competently change channels once Monday Night Football was over, but damn. Hell of an entertaining show.

#21...Beleskey? Made some unreal moves around the goal. Just walked the Bruins' d a couple of times.

Your goalie was unreal. Friend of mine at work took Gibson as his goalie in our pool...got the wrong one. You guys are set in goal for the next decade, easy.

17 vs 17...was waiting for Kes to start spearing Lucic just for the hell of it. :laugh:

Very entertaining. Great show. Great hockey.

Kudos, Ducks.

Also, noticed Guy Hebert and Brian Hayward on the Ducks' feed. Why is it always the mediocre goalies who become announcers?

Goose of Reason

El Zilcho
May 1, 2013
Only managed to see the 3rd period thanks to the bartender not knowing how to competently change channels once Monday Night Football was over, but damn. Hell of an entertaining show.

#21...Beleskey? Made some unreal moves around the goal. Just walked the Bruins' d a couple of times.

Your goalie was unreal. Friend of mine at work took Gibson as his goalie in our pool...got the wrong one. You guys are set in goal for the next decade, easy.

17 vs 17...was waiting for Kes to start spearing Lucic just for the hell of it. :laugh:

Very entertaining. Great show. Great hockey.

Kudos, Ducks.

Also, noticed Guy Hebert and Brian Hayward on the Ducks' feed. Why is it always the mediocre goalies who become announcers?

Palmieri is 21, Beleskey is 39 :)

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Jack Edwards was salty that entire game.

I was jumping back and forth between the stream which was NESN and my TV and my lord Boston's guys are insufferable. A Bruin could land the most standard of checks and it would start a whole dialogue about how the player who threw it is a force to be reckoned with physically. Like shut the **** up already.

It's no wonder Boston fans think their team is the best thing since sliced bread.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012

Weird...I thought Manson was excellent tonight...could be wrong, was drunk most of the game

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
I was jumping back and forth between the stream which was NESN and my TV and my lord Boston's guys are insufferable. A Bruin could land the most standard of checks and it would start a whole dialogue about how the player who threw it is a force to be reckoned with physically. Like shut the **** up already.

It's no wonder Boston fans think their team is the best thing since sliced bread.

You've seriously never heard Jack Edwards before? He does great work on play by play, but he's the worst homer in the game by a substantial margin. You're lucky there wasn't an actual fight. The Bruin could be knocked out on the ice and he'd be gushing about how they handled the opponent. :laugh:

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
I thought Manson along with Vatman was our best Dmen tonight.

I thought Vatanen was great. He really running with the responsibility he's being given. Manson to me looked like a rookie. He made a boatload of mental errors that should have led to goals tonight. Still made a number of nice plays as well, but not a great game by him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad