Confirmed with Link: Ducks unveil new 3rd jerseys

Goose of Reason

El Zilcho
May 1, 2013
Fine as a third jersey if last years thirds was used as base for our full time colour scheme for the home/road jerseys.

Really wish we'd stop trying to make orange happen when we have a clear route to have our own unique colour scheme tbh.

Agreed. I've said this before but no team in the league has purple has a primary colour. We could be unique in that regard but instead use black as our primary at home like half of the league and now an orange jersey like another team in our division has.

Reactions: mightyquack

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Last year, I picked up the 3rd jersey from last season, love the colors in them. This one is not bad but still kinda meh. Gonna pass on this one sadly. Thought they would go back more to the eggplant/maroon color. Oh well.

They should just stick to the ones from last year. I always get compliments when I wear that one.

Reactions: mymerlincat

Dryish

Nonplussed
Dec 14, 2015
Hki Metro
Orange is by far my favourite colour, so I'm totally biased here, but honestly I think these look fine. Sure, it's not the eggplant and jade everyone wants to go back to, but with this particular colour scheme it's not bad at all. The stripes could be less busy, but that's my only complaint.

Reactions: Sean Garrity

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
EFfdvc5UUAAO7aQ

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I wonder if last years 3rds will be on sale? Can’t hurt to get a back up, especially if they are discounted.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad