Post-Game Talk: Ducks @ Senators Dec. 22

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
Tried to set that up last game and Hoff hit the side of the net with an open net. I wondered why no one was going in front this time but it was because they wanted to set up Hoff again figuring he wouldn't miss again!!!........ and he didn't!!!!!

Great 2 points

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Glad I got in just in time to watch that OT. Was starting to lose hope with the Ducks controlling the play for 3 minutes, but thanks refs for that PP! That was highlight material right there.

With Montreal losing this is even better. Merry Christmas!

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
please tell me EK gets an assist on that.

So far no, his pass was deflected by the anaheim player to Phaneuf, which seems to have negated his point.

Funny how that counts as possession to negate an assist, but phaneuf kicking a puck to the opposition on a delayed penalty didn't the other night.

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
So far no, his pass was deflected by the anaheim player to Phaneuf, which seems to have negated his point.

Usually they give it either way but hey, played a superb game !

What a shot by Hofff, when he goes knee down in that spot it's beautiful!

Happy hollidays friends!

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
Said it before but it's worth repeating:

IMO The Sens muffed up many trades but the Turris one was a great win for Bryan Murray and Dorion deserves credit for getting Condon.

Sens Rule

Sep 22, 2005
Hoffman is an Ovechkin like weapon in his spot low below the faceoff dot. If you can set him up with a series of passes he is money.

At some point Hoffman is gonna get 50 goals in a season. Is shot is one of the very best in the world.

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014

Funny how that counts as possession to negate an assist, but phaneuf kicking a puck to the opposition on a delayed penalty didn't the other night.

True

Officiating is non sense since couples of weeks

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013

I've seen plays like that where the point is awarded as well...Its like deflecting a pass off an opponent ... not sure where they draw the line officially

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad