Post-Game Talk: Ducks @ Senators Dec. 22

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
Seems like a good time to have a 5 day break roughly half way through the season, anyone know if teams generally get the break around the same time or how that was assigned?....likely not ideal to have it close to the beginning or end of year.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Seems like a good time to have a 5 day break roughly half way through the season, anyone know if teams generally get the break around the same time or how that was assigned?....likely not ideal to have it close to the beginning or end of year.

Most of the other Atlantic division teams bye weeks are in Februrary.

I think only Ottawa and Toronto when it comes to teams in the Atlantic division have their bye week in January.

Last edited:

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
I think we're going to get killed in this one.

Senators come back from a road trip right before Christmas and the Ducks were humiliated in Montreal to the tune of 13 shots against.

For the record, I was positive about the Devils game and the Islanders game because we outplayed the Sharks for the most part.

Just bad timing to play the Ducks I think.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013

Senators come back from a road trip right before Christmas and the Ducks were humiliated in Montreal to the tune of 13 shots against.

For the record, I was positive about the Devils game and the Islanders game because we outplayed the Sharks for the most part.

Have some optimism would you. :)

Last edited:

vdB

Dec 28, 2006
Toronto
The Sens are for real. Ain't afraid to say it.

4-1 Ottawa FINAL.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
6 players over 20 pts already and probably Gibson in the net

Wont be easy

At least its home ice and Boucher can coach like he's capable

Lazar GWG

Condon 1st star

3-2 Ottawa

GO SENS GO

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
6 players over 20 pts already and probably Gibson in the net

Wont be easy

At least its home ice and Boucher can coach like he's capable

Lazar GWG

Condon 1st star

3-2 Ottawa

GO SENS GO

Condon's doing the back-to-back is he? I'm so out of it, I don't even know who our back up is now. Did Hammond end up being OK or did we make a call-up?

StoicSensFan

ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
Feb 6, 2014
Cantley
Has anyone looked at our schedule for March and April? A game every two days excluding two times where there are two days between games. :amazed:

Tragedy

Jan 10, 2013
Regina, SK
Has anyone looked at our schedule for March and April? A game every two days excluding two times where there are two days between games. :amazed:

Yeah the World Cup + the 5 day break players are getting really compressed this schedule. I feel for the players but I love having hockey every other night :laugh:

Countdown0

Deep Breath... nope, still mad!
Jun 28, 2010
Ottawa
This is pretty cool

Damn, that is pretty cool.

Lots of shots coming from the shooting side for our forward group, but EK seems to favour shooting more from a far angle, and Dion will pull the trigger from anywhere.

Interesting that the formation of the players in that kind of powerplay set up is also a 1-3-1. Boucher seems to really like that arrangement of players :P

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012

Nah Stone's going to go Beast Mode Cowboy after going pointless against Chicago. He's going to get a hatrick.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Time to end 2016 on an extremely high note beating 2 elite Western teams on 4 game winning streak and being 6 points clear of 3rd in the division with a game in hand (considering FLA wins tmw).

No better way to go into the break.

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
Condon's doing the back-to-back is he? I'm so out of it, I don't even know who our back up is now. Did Hammond end up being OK or did we make a call-up?

There is no back to back

Tomorrow vs Anaheim
Dec 27th a MSG

Condon should start both pending on Andy's return

O'connor is the back up.... for now

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
There is no back to back

Tomorrow vs Anaheim
Dec 27th a MSG

Condon should start both pending on Andy's return

O'connor is the back up.... for now