Post-Game Talk: Ducks @ Senators Dec. 22

Marty9

Sep 26, 2007
That shot had flames and exhaust behind it, I swear.

Yes great shot. What's amazing is the lack of back swing. His stick started at just a couple feet off the ice unlike Heatley with his stick vertical to the rafters.

Marty9

Sep 26, 2007
As for Lazar: dude couldn't handle a pass to save his life. Maybe he needs to morph into a mini-Neil to have a ch!

Yes. The play dies on Lazar's stick. He cannot receive a pass without bobbling it.

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
Still have no idea why Lazar was called up after producing like a third liner in the AHL.

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
Still have no idea why Lazar was called up after producing like a third liner in the AHL.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing today. He hasn't made much of an impact. Wish he stayed in the AHL for the year. Robinson, McCormick, Bailey can all pretty much bring the same what Lazar has brought lately.

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
Curtis is on pace for 0 points

-2 after 14 games playing with 2 D-minded players on a 4th line

I dont know if Varone Mccormick or Bailey are that much less usefull that we absolutely need to dress Lazar

Engineer

Rustled your jimmies
Dec 23, 2013
Lazar also cannot be sent to the minors any longer without passing through waivers :help:

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
I've seen plays like that where the point is awarded as well...Its like deflecting a pass off an opponent ... not sure where they draw the line officially

I remember Doughty getting an assist just like that against us few weeks ago. Dion stopped the puck and passed it right onto whoever it was that scored. Should have been unassisted but Doughty needs all the help he can get.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Curtis is on pace for 0 points

-2 after 14 games playing with 2 D-minded players on a 4th line

I dont know if Varone Mccormick or Bailey are that much less usefull that we absolutely need to dress Lazar

Usually I would agree. But I am now starting to pity him juuuuust a little being stuck on that line. He's looked faster and more shifty this year. Also waaaay better in benne neutral zone And it goes to complete waste on that line.

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
Maybe this just is what Lazar is.

Condra with a bit more hustle and jam, and less scoring? lol

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
Maybe this just is what Lazar is.

Condra with a bit more hustle and jam, and less scoring? lol
Condra could hold on to the puck; he can't. I think he needs to reinvent himself as a Neil type, since his strength can still increase; not sure how much room for growth there is in his puck-handling skills.

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
Condra could hold on to the puck; he can't. I think he needs to reinvent himself as a Neil type, since his strength can still increase; not sure how much room for growth there is in his puck-handling skills.

They're different players. I meant more just as a defensive forward with even worse hands than Condra :P

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad