GDT: Ducks @ Sabres 11/2/2013 4:00PM PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
When Sbisa returns I think it's time to send Sami back to Norfolk to rediscover his offensive game and his shot. If he isn't contributing on the powerplay, then he's just taking up a small space on the ice. :laugh:

That's the way I'm leaning.

The thing that makes me hesitate is that Sami is a good puck mover, and I think he helps our breakout. Unfortunately, that seems to be all he does right now. I'm just not sure it's enough. Lindholm is clearly out-playing him, and Sami just isn't playing at a level that gives me a reason to think Sbisa should stay in the press box for now(after the conditioning stint is done).

Edit: I also think we have our answer of whether Sami should have been playing in the Detroit series instead of Souray. The answer is no. No, he should not have played.

DaDucks*

Sami's current offensive woes do not account for Souray being god awful ... The main argument was who will "eat Sourays minutes" and "Sami can't keep up with detroit's top line"

Lol ... Yes he should have played... Nice try

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
Sami's current offensive woes do not account for Souray being god awful ... The main argument was who will "eat Sourays minutes" and "Sami can't keep up with detroit's top line"

Lol ... Yes he should have played... Nice try

Revisionist nonsense. People wanted Sami in for his offense, and because he was magically going to make the PP better.

Pahlsson26

Oct 17, 2011
Penner-Perrault-DSP are just mad men at keeping the puck in the offensive zone. And Perrault is so crafty. Him and Bonino have been the two best players during Getzlaf/Perry's absence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad