GDT: Ducks @ Sabres 11/2/2013 4:00PM PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Can anybody tell me when the last time we had a successful PP unit that used 4 forwards? BB has no idea how to run a PP right now.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
Sami shouldn't be on the PP unit right now. He can't hit the hit!

At this point, I wonder if anyone should be on the PP unit right now.

Agreed, though. After hearing about what a godsend he would be for us on the PP, I'm less than impressed.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
Fowler with 8:28 of ice time and Pysyk with 8:05 for the Sabres. Some good minutes.

Fowler has been pretty money the last little bit. Not surprising that Boudreau is leaning on him. But damn, that's a lot of minutes to start the game.

quentez

#8 Teemu Legend
Apr 2, 2011
Trondheim, Norway
When he used can't handle the puck-Palmieri and shoot on sight-Vatanen on the points I didn't even bother watching the power play.

God forbid using Lindholm on the power play. It's like none of his shots gets through traffic anyway.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
When he used can't handle the puck-Palmieri and shoot on sight-Vatanen on the points I didn't even bother watching the power play.

God forbid using Lindholm on the power play. It's like none of his shots gets through traffic anyway.

I'm still kind of blown away we aren't seeing Lindholm out there.

Pahlsson26

Oct 17, 2011
Pysyk is on their first ES, PK and PP units. We're seeing a lot of him. He seems solid but unspectacular. Reminds me of Sbisa.

Also, if Ehrhoff's contract wasn't so huge, I'd love him on the Ducks. Salary-wise, the remaining amount of money on his contract is only $33 million so he's a bargain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad