GDT: Ducks @ Red Wings - 1/23/2016 7pm - CITY, PRIME, FS-SD, FS-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Really too bad about the whole incident with the Larkin trip and then Ducks goal, I like our effort here. 1 goal would have been doable, 2 is a bit much.

TheRatPoisoner

Feb 23, 2015
I have long defended Howard, thought he was a top 10 goalie for quite a while. Eventually you have to put aside the excuses and just stop the puck and not only is he not doing it often enough, the guy behind him is doing it much better.

This team should be a meritocracy. Cleary made it clear it wasn't but a man can hope.

Ya gotta admit that the team overall though has looked terrible tonight. It's not all on Howard. It's definitely Mrazerk's job at this point though, I agree.

Classicnamesup

MVP Backhand Slapper
Sep 13, 2013
Guru Meditation
Howard is better than he's playing. It's on Blashill for not giving more playing time. For Howards sake I hope he's traded. He deserves to be starter.

Howard doesn't deserve anything, he is paid 5m a year for 4 more years or whatever it is. If he wants to be a starter, he needs to stop pucks like a starter.

Ya gotta admit that the team overall though has looked terrible tonight. It's not all on Howard. It's definitely Mrazerk's job at this point though, I agree.

I never said it was. I was just replying to someone who mentioned something about Howard (I forget what :facepalm:)

Goddamn, Smith looked in bad shape there

utvolsfan

Oct 24, 2015
Why is Helm on the number power play, instead of Larkin. No wonder the power play struggles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad