skate skate skate

Apr 6, 2014
Europe

1IRvb33.jpg

DzRhjaC.jpg

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
I hope Holland is taking a good long look at both Vatanen and Theodore and tries to go after whichever one of them we can get the cheapest come deadline or summer.

As for the game.. I hope our massive 3-goal outburst yesterday has given the team a boost and we can get some continued offense going. Need a better game from Datsyuk's line today.

TheRatPoisoner

Feb 23, 2015
I hope Holland is taking a good long look at both Vatanen and Theodore and tries to go after whichever one of them we can get the cheapest come deadline or summer.

As for the game.. I hope our massive 3-goal outburst yesterday has given the team a boost and we can get some continued offense going. Need a better game from Datsyuk's line today.

Seems to me like Datsyuk and Nyquist have no chemistry together -- rather have Tatar with him.

would be interested to see how Tats-Dats-Jurco looks. Blash probably wouldn't give Jurco that kind of promotion though since he's had a pretty meh season so far.

Heaton

Feb 13, 2004
Auburn Hills
Seems to me like Datsyuk and Nyquist have no chemistry together -- rather have Tatar with him.

would be interested to see how Tats-Dats-Jurco looks. Blash probably wouldn't give Jurco that kind of promotion though since he's had a pretty meh season so far.

I don't think a team with offensive issues like the Wings are in a position to promote Jurco into the top 6. I think until the players we're currently paying to produce get it going, we're not going to get much out of a guy who has like 10 career goals.

TheRatPoisoner

Feb 23, 2015
I don't think a team with offensive issues like the Wings are in a position to promote Jurco into the top 6. I think until the players we're currently paying to produce get it going, we're not going to get much out of a guy who has like 10 career goals.

He definitely hasn't earned it, but plug him in and have him do Helm's job and see how it pans out. If it doesn't work, then chalk it up to another failed experiment.

But yeah, ultimately the rest of the team's gotta step it up (especially the PP).

Number1RedWingsFan52

Mar 17, 2013
Winter Haven Florida
Wings beat Ducks Quack Quack.

Detroit Red Wings 4

Henrik Zetterberg
Pavel Datsyuk
Dylan Larkin
Brad Richards

Anaheim Ducks 2

Corey Perry
Ryan Getzlaf

With Howie in net figure we have to score 3+ to win.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden

Yeah never seen any type of extended chemistry between Dats and Gus. But not against giving them another game or two together.

For now I'd like to keep Tats-Sheahan-Jurco together, they looked great yesterday.

Eastopia

Custom Title User
May 26, 2012
Yeah never seen any type of extended chemistry between Dats and Gus. But not against giving them another game or two together.

For now I'd like to keep Tats-Sheahan-Jurco together, they looked great yesterday.

I can't remember when Nyquist and Datsyuk has ever been given a chance at developing an extended chemistry together. I don't think they've played together since Nyquist's first few games in the NHL, except for on the PP of course. Otherwise his centers have been Zetterberg, Sheahan, Andersson & Legwand. Never Datsyuk.

Give them time. It's not like Tomas "The Only Time I'm Noticeable Is When I Go Offside" Tatar is setting the world on fire. In a role reversal from last year, it was actually Tatar who was playing passenger on that line. It was Jurco and Sheahan who made that line work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad