Post-Game Talk: Ducks @ Rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raspewtin

May 30, 2013
Ducks are such an overrated team. just like the Caps, very top heavy.

Rangers eat top heavy teams alive.

Meh, Ducks and Caps are overrated for vastly different reasons.

Can't wait to see Anaheim out in the 2nd round.

MysticLeviathan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 7, 2013
Not sure if it was mentioned, but a tiny observation, but do you guys think we were kinda holding back in the Canes game and just let it all go against Anaheim? It's odd how we could look so terrible against one team, and then look so dominant against another the night after. It's almost like we were conserving energy for the game against the tougher opponent...

JESSEWENEEDTOCOOK

Oct 8, 2010
Not sure if it was mentioned, but a tiny observation, but do you guys think we were kinda holding back in the Canes game and just let it all go against Anaheim? It's odd how we could look so terrible against one team, and then look so dominant against another the night after. It's almost like we were conserving energy for the game against the tougher opponent...

It's almost like this is incredibly obvious.

Rangerfan4life90

Oct 14, 2008
College Point, NY

To be honest, it wouldn't surprise me if the Rangers are trying to go the LA Kings route and not go hard in every game until the playoffs start.

wolfgaze

Interesting Cat
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2006
Earth
Watching a Claude Lemieux interview on NHL Network where he is talking about how good he was at diving.... Said he was never ashamed of diving because he thought he was trying to do the best for his team.... Wow....

This interview started shortly after the 30 minute mark of NHL Tonight broadcast...

BoWmEn

Canadian Rangers Fan
Mar 10, 2012
Ontario
Watching a Claude Lemieux interview on NHL Network where he is talking about how good he was at diving.... Said he was never ashamed of diving because he thought he was trying to do the best for his team.... Wow....

This interview started shortly after the 30 minute mark of NHL Tonight broadcast...

He's always been pretty pathetic. Not a bright thing to say though considering his son could suffer the repercussions.

Cobra Jack*

The more the Rangers win this year the more pressure I feel come playoff time. I'd almost rather be a 4th or 5th seed, but in my heart I know being the best in the NHL gives them the best chance to win it all. It just feels like more pressure.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Top of the table

6Xe9LFt.gif

3MdxHmA.gif

:nod:

:laugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFTVQOxiM1k

Where is Nasher? :shakehead

FultonReed

derailer of threads
Jul 28, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
anyone notice how excited Keith Yandle gets for guys who score? he was super excited for Fast on Saturday and then last night when Step scored, he seemed to have the same excitement and some words for him. really really glad that he seems to be fitting in with everyone so well.

NYR94

Mar 31, 2005
Long Island, NY
I was at the game, section 104. Talbot chant after he stopped Perry was awesome.

After Talbot let in the first goal some little kid sounded like five years old shouted bring in lundqvist lol:laugh:

Graves94

Nov 26, 2010
Montreal
I think we will need to conserve energy until the end of the regular season, and if we win the President's trophy great, if not that's ok as well. We have a few games in hand on almost all the teams in our conference and top teams in the league, and I don't want fatigue to be a factor come playoff time.
In previous years, I wouldn't even want home ice advantage, since our home record was usually average at best, but this year we've been solid at home and obviously on the road. I hope the extra pressure of being the favorite in every round does not weigh down on them. I'm confident it won't, they're playoff tested and will be ready.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
anyone notice how excited Keith Yandle gets for guys who score? he was super excited for Fast on Saturday and then last night when Step scored, he seemed to have the same excitement and some words for him. really really glad that he seems to be fitting in with everyone so well.

Wow that's great but...... Wouldn't you be? I mean, not that Arizona is a "bad" place to live, but wouldn't you want to play for the Rangers. He's genuinely excited and loving freaking life!

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
When did JR join the Rangers' payroll? He is just gushing over the Rangers right now.

Since we got Yandle and also since Cam has been doing nothing but winning. Pretty obvious consensus of the Rangers looking like the class of league. I mean what's our record over 4 months 38-7-3? That's something like win 5, lose 1. Crazy

LetterJ

Feb 16, 2012
Atlantic Canada
I think that may have just been a blogger thinking outloud. When Slats put out the rumors that Zooks would be traded (if he did not sign) the media asked MSL if he would take a cut next season to help keep Zooks. MSL refused to answer the question.

It wasn't just a blogger. It was Garrioch, though:

Rangers winger Martin St. Louis may be a UFA on July 1 and doesn't have a contract but don't be surprised if at some point he re-signs with the club. The Rangers have cap so you'd think if they do sign St. Louis the deal will be structured with attainable goals for games-played. When he left the Tampa Bay Lightning last year at the trade deadline, St. Louis only only wanted to go to the Rangers. It would be hard to believe he'd want to move on this juncture.

http://www.ottawasun.com/2015/03/21/mcdavid-cant-do-it-alone

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Glorious!

Yandle
Stepan
Zuccarello

I'm so happy we still have a couple games against the Sens before a potential matchup. I don't want to go into that series blind, so to speak.

I know it might not be popular here, but I'm really wanting the Panthers to slip in that 8th spot (don't see it happening though) Why? I live here in Pantherville. They could use the revenue and I'd be more than happy to give them my money in support of our Rangers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad