Prospect Info: Ducks Prospect Info 2019-2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opak

Nov 28, 2014

Darn, was looking forward to seeing him compete at this level.

Well, that sucks. Hope he manages to turn a negative into a positive and plays the rest of the year with a chip on his shoulder.

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
Well, that sucks. Hope he manages to turn a negative into a positive and plays the rest of the year with a chip on his shoulder.

Yeah hopefully he responds positively. That's gotta be tough on a kid to go overseas with the team and find out he's the lone player being sent back.

Goose of Reason

El Zilcho
May 1, 2013
I would've had him there over Akil Thomas but that sucks. Dude is having a great season and I was looking forward to watching him.

Funny that he is the best of the 3 Mooseheads in camp but is the only one to go home.

ADHB

Sponsor
Apr 9, 2012
Don’t watch these players all that often, but seems dumb to leave him off the roster while keeping Lavoie, especially for the 4th line. Don’t see anything in Lavoie to indicate he is the better choice now or going forward.

Opak

Nov 28, 2014
Could Dostal lead this group to the medal?

He could, if he becomes a brick wall and puts the team on his back. Then again, so could any one of Knight/Askarov/Annunen in those circumstances...

JabbaJabba

Dec 22, 2010
Finland
Could Dostal lead this group to the medal?

I doubt he can. Dostal is a brilliant talent but that defence isn't going to do him any favours and I don't think those forwards can score enough to win a high scoring game. I hope Czechs do well, but I don't expect them to.

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
Groulx not in the lineup for Moncton today. I wonder if he is being held out in case Lafreniere is done for the tournament (which he probably is).

Opak

Nov 28, 2014
Groulx not in the lineup for Moncton today. I wonder if he is being held out in case Lafreniere is done for the tournament (which he probably is).

I don't think there's a backdoor for Groulx to get back to the WJC, Canada seems to have their 23-man roster set...

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
I hope more people come lol. Will anybody from HF will be there? Would love some reports

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
Maybe he finds it surreal that with all the promoting the Ducks have done, it looks like they only sold about 8 tickets a half hour before puck drop. :laugh:

I'd probably go, but unless you're a die hard hockey fan who just wants to watch Division 1 hockey, what's the draw?

If one of the California universities had a Division 1 team playing, or multiple, that place would be standing room only, probably.

Reactions: Exit Dose

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
Surreal? That feels like a weird way to describe that

It is kind of surreal to me that Harvard has to fly cross-country to play a non-conference game (against Arizona State, of all teams) midseason for what essentially amounts to an exhibition and not an actual tournament

Reactions: Kalv
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad