Prospect Info: Ducks Prospect Info 2019-2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
Zegras got knocked on his butt near the end of the 2nd period, and he wasn't very happy. So he unnecessarily went up high on a hit along the boards and caught the player's head. It didn't do any damage to the player, but still a dumb play and he has been ejected for the hit. I don't know what the NCAA's policy is for a hit to the head, but I guess he could be suspended. Like I said, he didn't injure the player at all, but still a super dumb and selfish play.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
He definitely had the time and space to at least attempt that goal. But I will also say it seems like he's almost too clever for his teammates sometimes. Honestly, sometimes he's even too creative for his own good. Hopefully once he goes pro, it will be easier for him to connect on his creative plays.

I hope so. I know Getz needs players on a similar thinking level like him. That's why we're struggling to find the right chemistry with Getz aside from Rakell. In moving Rakell with Getz, we ruin a line of Rakell-Henrique-Silf.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
Zegras got knocked on his butt near the end of the 2nd period, and he wasn't very happy. So he unnecessarily went up high on a hit along the boards and caught the player's head. It didn't do any damage to the player, but still a dumb play and he has been ejected for the hit. I don't know what the NCAA's policy is for a hit to the head, but I guess he could be suspended. Like I said, he didn't injure the player at all, but still a super dumb and selfish play.

I like it

Reactions: Getzmonster

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Tracey and zegs possible suspensions in same week... nice

Reactions: Anaheim4ever

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Watching Minnesota Wisconsin.... McLaughlin looks great.

Lacombe doesn't even try on defense.

Reactions: Getz2noone

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Watching Minnesota Wisconsin.... McLaughlin looks great.

Lacombe doesn't even try on defense.
Meh lacombe is going to be a lot like montour imo... going to have growing pains learning how to play in his own zone... but potentialy very dynamic in the offensive zone... but hell be a long term project ... i guess schultz might be a better comparison.

TopShelfWaterBottle

Registered
Mar 16, 2014
Meh lacombe is going to be a lot like montour imo... going to have growing pains learning how to play in his own zone... but potentialy very dynamic in the offensive zone... but hell be a long term project ... i guess schultz might be a better comparison.
Montour was elite offensive dman in college lacombe is nowhere near his skill set but yes gonna have pains learning to actually play against men

Oct 18, 2011
Montour dominated every level, then got introduced to Randy Carlyle

Reactions: Exit Dose

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
He was also an overager at every level until the NHL.
He also played lacrosse as his main sport until really late in his life so that's irrelevant.

Last edited:

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Dostal is impressive. Top 5 in GAA, S%, ice time - with what appears to be an average team. Leads in wins. He is 19

JabbaJabba

Dec 22, 2010
Finland
Dostal is impressive. Top 5 in GAA, S%, ice time - with what appears to be an average team. Leads in wins. He is 19

I wouldn't call his team average, they are currently 4th in the league (tied with another team in points though). They had a bad start but after getting a new coach and getting their 1st line center back from Buffalo's training camp they have a good, balanced roster. Dostal has been impressive nevertheless and he's a major reason why the team is were it is now.

Reactions: Kalv
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad